or Connect

Posts by Attached2Elijah

Sorry I never came back and updated... my computer and phone hate this forum for some reason but AF showed up as usual... not sure if it was an evap or chemical but no baby. I'm okay with that.
because we quit TTC well over a year ago because we figured we could not get pregnant after not trying/not avoiding for 5 years then actively TTCing for 2 years with no luck. On a complete and utter whim, I took a test I had in our medicine cabinet because AF was due today and there was no sign or symptoms of her... and got this.... I am absolutely freaking out... because a few months ago, I finally came to terms with being done. I am flabbergasted and having a VERY...
VERY often an OPK will show positive when you are pregnant because the chemical used to test for the pregnancy hormones AND the ovulation hormones are nearly identical. The extra little something in the pregnancy test make ONLY the pregnancy hormones show up as where an OPK will show positive for both the ovulation hormones as well as pregnancy hormones. What you are seeing is COMPLETELY normal in a normal pregnancy.
Erm.... 2 days late (14dpo with a 11-12 day LP!) Feeling panicky. Too scared to test and can't trust the symptoms I'm having b/c I have a cold. Eek! ETA: My due date for my loss is on the 25th... it would be too fantastic to NOT hit it with a still empty womb. 6 years of hoping for another coming up in November too....
Man, I am terrible about checking this thread...apparently the last time I was here was during my last 2ww so thankfully, I'm in the right spot as I am 100% sure I ovulated late last night, right after a particularly nice BD session! WOOHOO for perfect timing! I don't really think it will amount to anything... but at least there's some hope! Right now would be a great time to get pregnant. We're doing well financially, my daughter is about to start kindergarten and I'll be...
Grrrrr, no need to test. The plunge of death arrived this morning. Ugh! So sick of trying.
Tomorrow is my test day... temp is still really high (yeah, I charted ....grrrrr!) And I'm a bit nervous... Especially since FF says I'm triphasic.
Oh, sorry to be confusing, it's not unexplained weight loss... I've been trying to lose and so far have lost 25 lbs. It's just odd that it's causing me to not have O cramps or EWCM anymore. We have had my thyroid (and everything else under the sun) tested and I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We have been trying (off and on NTNP and using NFP) for 5 years with no reasons as to why we can't get pregnant. We have decided against fertility drugs or...
Okay, I have lost weight within the last 3 months and this is the third month in a row I have noticed that I can't pinpoint ovulation as easily anymore because my ovulation cramps have decided to no longer make an appearance. I used to have O cramps worse than AF cramps. They were REALLY bad and I knew that I was ovulating because of them. Well, this month I also didn't have any real EWCM to speak of either so I have NO idea when/if I ovulated. I have never O'd later than...
BaileyB: "They" say blood tinged EWCM means a super strong, fertile O... I'm not sure how accurate that is but I've heard it many, many times. FX that's true in your case! Good luck! I'm not sure if I O'd or not yet... I had some EWCM yesterday but no O cramps, which I usually get. I didn't last cycle though so I don't know if I will this month or not. Whatever, we're BDing every other day until CD 20 so I guess we'll see. My mother in law was just diagnosed with stage 4...