or Connect

Posts by Mama2ChicknLil

Anyone ever tried bajos (vaginal steams)?
Hey y'all! So much going on here! Girl can't step away for too long! I'm sending general good vibes to all of you! A question, do you ladies find that your first few postpartum cycles are wonky? I ask because I had my first ppaf on January 5, have had no obvious signs of ovulation, and am missing my moontime!! Thoughts? Experiences? I am in the process of instituting the lunaception system, and will be adding the light to my room on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, which...
Hey mama! So, yes, my experience shows that ewcm is absolutely possible at random times during your breastfeeding experience. In fact, I was in LAM for 28 months! Didn't get my first ppaf until last month My only hint that my moontime was possibly approaching was a dramatic increase in my libido that coincided with copious ewcm, and some really gnarly nipple soreness, about a week before it came. I had had the ewcm and nipple soreness at various other points, but...
Writermama a lot of why I started following a Paleo lifestyle was to help my body get to a more primal place. Cutting out the refined foods, spending time in nature, and getting good sleep all factor in. As for the sleep lighting, we have a completely dark room, and use a soft night light on the day before, day of, and day after the full moon. About a month after we instituted the night lighting (after a year of a pitch black bedroom), I had my first postpartum cycle (...
Ugh, it's tough!! 3LilChunklins moontime is menses, it's what that time is referred to by goddess traditions because it connects women to the cycles of the moon. Thanks for the advice Writermama, you're right, it is a difficult temptation to ignore, I'm just taking it day by day!
So now I'm the one having a hard time waiting!! I was pretty set on June to start ttc, and I had good reasons! I wanted my 2.5 year old to get to at least 3 years nursing (I'm terrified that a pregnancy would cause him to wean), I could save more money homebirths are expensive!), and I could get through this year's travels without having to worry about constant nausea, And I had missed my moontime and would like to have a few more cycles before we head back into barren...
I knew my first ppaf was on her way at 28 months pp because about a week before I could not get enough sex!! CD28 now and no recurrence of estrus, so like Galatea, I'm assuming I haven't ovulated (impossible to temp, bed sharing and night nursing!).
Meat
Poop
Seven of you can cut processed sugar and all grains you will be 50% there! Then I'd focus on oils (getting rid of vegetable oils, start cooking with coconut oil, full fat grassfed butter like kerrigold which is sold at TJ's, or tallow), and then work on the less obvious stuff like getting better quality meat and limiting starchy vegetables. You can totally do this! Give yourself 30 days to try it and see how you feel after that deadline. I was a month to month paleo for...