or Connect

Posts by cindyihm

I love sharing the bedroom with my 2DD (3yrs. & 10 mo.).  We live in a 3 bedroom condo, one is used as an office, the other is set up for the 3 year old, but she goes back and forth as to weather or not she wants to sleep in there.  She stated one day this past fall that she wanted to sleep there, this was the first time ever, so we got her all set up.  She was good for a few weeks, then slowly started coming back to our bedroom.  In our bedroom, we have a place on the...
Thank you to both of you!  I am so glad to be here.  I just keep going through the threads reading and learning so much from the other members!  It's so exciting and wonderful to see that I'm not alone in a lot of the topics here.  Thanks again!
Hi, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.  I am Cindy, a WAHM with 2 DD and an amazing husband.  We live in Rogers Park in Chicago, IL.  We just moved here and I have been actively seeking out other families with young children, so that my children and I can be social and learn about our new neighborhood.  We love our neighbors and our neighborhood.  I look forward to getting to know everyone on here and sharing experiences with you.  So please send...
This has been SOOOO helpful!  Thank you so much amymccarty for asking!  I am new here and it is a bit overwhelming!  But super excited and this will help!  Thanks!
Hi Amanda, My name is Cindy.  I just moved to Rogers Park in August!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I have 2 girls, a 3 year old and a 10 month old.  I would love to support you in any way that I can.  If you ever want to hang out or have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!  I look forward to hearing from you!  Take care, Cindy