or Connect

Posts by vydalea

Late but here!  I have been cutting and started pasting this evening!  Loving how it's turning out but I just wish I had had the foresight to print some pictures of my special people through a printing service because my printer is crap!  Maybe I should put a new printer somewhere on the map!?  Last year I put a lot of money partially in wallets on my map and we ended up the year IN THE RED - I'm thinking the Universe may have interpreted that as money going OUT of the...
Hi revolting!!! I am here!!!!!! Love the poems so far esp. Secret Agent!! I pull Goddes Guidance cards on the New Moon. Mine this time were Ishtar (boundaries), Nemetoma (sacred space) and Ostara (fertility). Past, present, future. Interesting as i desperately need to clean my office which isreally supposed to be my sacred space. I should learn tarot... Johanna, I am so. unbelievably. sorry. Yes, please stick around!!! Sending you healing energy. Imbolc...has snuck...
MommyBear: I am happy for you and your sons that you are reunited.     Maiasaura: Smudging: Yes what you described is pretty much what I was looking for.  Just wondering how people did their smudging, what the intention was, etc.   Spent yesterday meeting new friends for my Z.  Finally, 3 and a half years in, I HAD A GOOD PLAYDATE!!  I mean, we've had nice playdates before but this one was excellent for both Z and I.  The mom and I have very similar outlooks on...
Hi loves!   Everyone staying warm?  I am currently wearing an outfit in my house that I normally wear to football games in the late fall.    But, so is everyone in the Midwenst - Northeast corner of the United states so...   NY Eve was AWESOME here.  The stars aligned and a bunch of our friends were in town we got the kids together in the afternoon at the local children's hands-on museum where they had an "International Dance Party" and count downs every hour.  It was...
subbing lovies... I'll be back... that's not a threat, it's a promise... 
MommyBear: lighting a candle for you.   revolting: I will get pics on of the felt pieces soon, promise!   I have been prepping and practicing for my presentation which is tonight at 6:30... ON A FULL MOON!  SO PLEASE... send me calm, strong energy!!!!  
 I am super outgoing always called "welcoming" but seriously cannot stand to be around people for too long.  The longer I am it's like I start to break down... I have to regenerate alone and drink lots of water.   My presentation is next Tuesday!  I'll be giving a shout out for some good energy for sure!!!! OOOOhhh, I am sooooo excited for YULE!  We're, of course, making bread and throwing it at the sun to welcome him back... and reading our Sun Bread thanks to Ms....
All those lovely chemical reactions and happiness released to the brain after some nookie!  wahooo!!   Hi Leslie!  Welcome!     We have a local museum that has a holiday tree display today with Z.  Many of the local organizations decorate a tree and then they have displays from different countries and beliefs including Hanukkah, a Bodhi Day display, Diwali, etc.  There was even an explanation "yule-tree" which was awesome to see!  
Wolfcat: I LOVE your punny title this month.  It will make me smile every time I see it.  Congrats on your contract!!   So exciting!    Maia:      revolting: blessings for clarity, mama!  I hope you get some good energy coming in your world.  How's the babykins?  How are you feeling?   I do a reading with the Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards every new moon.  I have been using them for years.  My reading today was unclear to me.  DH and I have a lot of changes coming, I...