or Connect

Posts by deborahbgkelly

Well, today has not been kind to me. Work was awful and then I came home and found out that DH's job may be having layoffs in early July. Yet another obstacle to our path to parenthood. The number of problems we've had becoming parents is so frustrating. I'm incredibly upset about it.
Thank you! In other news, almost done with our adoption application :-).
Thank you! In other news, almost done with our adoption application :-).
So excited. My big brother is officially engaged to my beautiful future sister.
OT, but my brother is proposing in about 10 minutes and he's streaming it so we can all watch even if we can't be there!
OT, but my brother is proposing in about 10 minutes and he's streaming it so we can all watch even if we can't be there!
The session went well and we have decided to go with them (Adoption Options) in their domestic infant adoption program.
We haven't gone to the session yet. We're going tonight. I asked about wait times, etc. already. Good question about degrees of openness (though that is on the website). I will definitely ask about post-finalization support and how many children they've placed in the last year.
We haven't gone to the session yet. We're going tonight. I asked about wait times, etc. already. Good question about degrees of openness (though that is on the website). I will definitely ask about post-finalization support and how many children they've placed in the last year.
I forgot to share the latest picture of the adorable dynamic duo: Peaches and Sushi. I also wonder if there are any questions I should ask that aren't the basic how long is wait time, how are fees structured, etc. I have the answers to those kinds of questions. Anyone have suggestions?