or Connect

Posts by deborahbgkelly

Congrats QueenJane!
So, DH wants to go to the info session for Adoption Options before we fill out an application. As much as I hate waiting another week and a half, I'm glad he is really wanting to be a part of the process.
So, DH wants to go to the info session for Adoption Options before we fill out an application. As much as I hate waiting another week and a half, I'm glad he is really wanting to be a part of the process.
That's got to be so hard. I think DH and I are going to fill out the application for Adoption Options today.  In other news, my final class for my grad certificate in Business Administration started today! Also, I got 2 solos in my musical theater group! I will be a soloist in Just Arrived from Copacabana and I Want It All from Baby. I am currently waiting to find out if I got into the ensemble for Jekyll and Hyde the Musical. I've got the theater bug again. Poor DH. LOL.
How exciting PUH!
How exciting PUH!
Sounds like there are many good things going on in this thread! Exciting! AFM- I am now adding another concert to all the things I'm doing and I am auditioning for Jekyll and Hyde the Musical (rehearsals for that don't start until July though). SO, I have SRO and our first performance for that is June 22 and we are getting our music for Christmas already! Mozart Requiem is May 17 and 19. Now I'll also be singing Haydn's Creation and that concert is June 1st and June...
Sounds like there are many good things going on in this thread! Exciting! AFM- I am now adding another concert to all the things I'm doing and I am auditioning for Jekyll and Hyde the Musical (rehearsals for that don't start until July though). SO, I have SRO and our first performance for that is June 22 and we are getting our music for Christmas already! Mozart Requiem is May 17 and 19. Now I'll also be singing Haydn's Creation and that concert is June 1st and June...
Someone on another adoption board shared this cute video, so I thought I'd share it here too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADuSnt6PFn8&playnext=1&list=PLE84C99EA33B87618
Someone on another adoption board shared this cute video, so I thought I'd share it here too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADuSnt6PFn8&playnext=1&list=PLE84C99EA33B87618