or Connect

Posts by deborahbgkelly

I know many of you like to see my furbaby. Peaches, my diva doggy, got a massage today. Here is a picture:    
Based on what I've read for domestic, it does work similarly to a mortgage in that they want more assets to liabilities. I am unsure about the non-traditional income, but I think that your ability to stay home will impress many expectant parents. We are also just beginning the process, but hoping to fill out an application sooner than June.
I think it will depend on Ian. I feel like I have the information I need, but I'm not sure that he feels the same way.
I think it will depend on Ian. I feel like I have the information I need, but I'm not sure that he feels the same way.
I have talked to them on the phone and, if we want to go, there is an informational meeting in a couple weeks.The agency said it is not required.
No, my mom had nothing to do with it. It was the spiritual requirements. I had been concerned about that anyway. The bigger issue for me was that they don't do any outreach and can only work within Colorado which significantly narrows our match possibilities. I don't feel like I did great on my final, but luckily I didn't have to do great to get the grade I need.
Sorry- My life is crazy! I had to take a final exam after my meeting and then I was taping for Channel 8 (our local public access channel where I am a member-producer). I just got home. We will not be going with LFS (I am not really surprised), but going to the meeting was worth it. DH said that after the meeting he was much more comfortable with adopting. He had some typical fatherhood concerns and I guess several of them were quelled in the meeting. Looks like we will...
Yes, we will be. I am waiting for DH to pick me up right now. He should be here in a few minutes.
Hi all- Meeting with the counselor from LFS tomorrow.Hoping that will help us figure out the right path for us.
Hi all- I talked to someone from Lutheran Family Services this morning. It seems promising, but we will have a formal meeting with them next week before going ahead with paperwork.