or Connect

Posts by deborahbgkelly

I am interested. I will email you sometime tomorrow or Friday. You can also PM me if you want my contact information.
Hi all- I noticed I never actually shared my full story. It's a crazy time for me right now, so I'll have to do it later this week or early next week. I have to check with my husband on some things and talk to an agency directly about some questions, but I think it's between Adoption Options and Lutheran Family Services at this point. I am very impressed with LFS, but neither of us are Christian and I'm unsure whether my parents' alternative lifestyle might be an issue....
LOL No big deal. I'd rather have things repeated than miss something. I think I'm down to 2 agencies in the search process, but I need to check on some things with DH.
Thank you for the info Smithie. I have done my research about it and knew that, but I appreciate your wanting to help. I don't think we would have considered anything besides foster care or an agency. We are opting for an agency, but I don't know which one yet.
Love the pictures!
Love the pictures!
Thanks. I have 3 littles that didn't make it, my story is somewhere on this thread. It is also indicated in my signature. Has anyone considered CCAI for international adoption? If so, what are your thoughts/experiences? If we go that route they look really good to me and they also do domestic in some circumstances. They have programs to keep the adoptees connected to their culture. 
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Newbian Mama-I meant that I had a rainbow baby that passed and I want one that is alive. Baby was still a rainbow because she/he gave us hope, but sadly did not make it.