or Connect

Posts by AprilGlynn

This is my 2nd pregnancy and everything thing is harder so far and I have all kinds of pains in my stomache muscles and ligaments that I didn't have before. Glad to know I'm not alone. I figured it was mostly because my pregnancies are so close together.
I've been wondering about how it would affect labor, I sure hope they heal instead of keep tearing!
I guess my abdominal muscles are moving apart and thats what is hurting above my belly button. My midwife says its already two fingers wide and I'm only 17 weeks. I'm really freaked out about it because A. Its a weird thing to have happen and I can feel it. and, B. Its the first time in my pregnancies I've had any kind of problem at all which I know I'm lucky for but I'm used to hearing ":Everything is perfect and great".  I'm hoping for peoples stories of experience...
We have an ultrasound Appt for next week. I normally wouldn't do one because I don't feel 100% safe with them but after losing our son last year I will need to emotionally prepare if we have another son on the way.
We have an ultrasound Appt for next week. I normally wouldn't do one because I don't feel 100% safe with them but after losing our son last year I will need to emotionally prepare if we have another son on the way.
 I have the opposite problem. My partner feels guilty going out even with my encouragement and blessings but I can tell he kind of resents just sitting around with me and makes annoying comments. We planned the baby and are very happy and we love our midwife. He just lost his job so I think the pressure is kind of overwhelming him too. The thing that bums me out is how much less excited he is since its our second baby. The first time he heard our sons heartbeat he jumped...
I was stressed about the name and then had a wonderful dream in which somebody gave me a name. Its a name I never considered at all not even once but now I love it. The problem is its a girl name, what if its a boy? I'll be so confused!
  add me to list: due november 13th, lost our son in October to SIDS and got pregnant on our first try with this baby.     I'm thoroughly enjoying being less sick and tolerating foods again. Planning a home birth, love our midwife.  
How do I subscribe?
 I would wait til 2nd trimester. My mother is a hairdresser so we do my hair at her house and season permitting we do it outside to avoid the fumes.