or Connect

Posts by insidevoice

I think that for me some of it is the sheer amount of time I have been pregnant in my life.  I have 10 month pregnancies (in general) so after this pregnancy, it will be well over 4 years total having been pregnant.     I probably will miss the kicks at some point, but a short torso makes for a painful third tri. 
I always envy people who feel that way.  Because I have been ready to be DONE for a while (since the first waves of nausea, really.)   I am excited about the person who will be a part of our family, but I have to admit that I kind of look forward to moving past the pregnant/newborn stage.  NB snuggles are wonderful, and I do cherish those, but I'm looking forward to watching my family grow as it will soon be complete.    Off to a new stage in life!
    First, I can't think of breeding that would make for a much more high-strung animal than what you happen to have.  Not a criticism or even saying you can't make it work, but WOW- terrier/chihuahua mix- and labs tend to be pretty high energy when young as well.  He'll probably mellow a bit with age and with a lot of socialization and training.     The first place to start will be with exposure to everything and anything.  Essentially, take him everywhere with you- put...
Even if it does come back as a problem (and many MANY women who 'fail' the 1 hr will pass the 3 hr)  you may well be able to control the numbers through diet and exercise alone.  If you want to have some reassurance in the meantime, pick up a glucose monitor and a few strips and track your blood sugars from now until the test.  If anything does come back on the test as being off, you'll need to start by tracking numbers anyway, and it is really a better overall picture...
Oh my gosh!   I need my patience back SOOOOON.  DD is driving me up a wall today.  The drama!!   The social group thing seems like an ok idea (I have mixed feelings about them as I think that having a fairly open format in general is preferable, but I do understand people who might want more security than that as well... ) It's frustrating though because you can't really peek in on the months surrounding your own anymore....    Cool weather is finally here again,...
It's hard to feel confident when your care providers seem to be so concerned.  However, keep in mind that they really are simply trying (at this point) to monitor what's going on.  They will be looking for a change in the growth pattern.  If you stay at 12%, that's one thing, the concern is if you drop further than that.    The best thing you can do is to take good care of yourself and try not to worry too much just yet.     
I think it just comes down to what your body does and what it is capable of .  I am MUCH less exhausted following non-medicated births than those when I have had epidurals.  My DD was born at 5 am, and I was showered, dressed, and happily wandering around by the 6am-7am rounds when the pediatrician checked on her.    With other labors, I have had to have more interventions and I took longer to bounce back.     You aren't weak, or anything like that- we are all...
I hit puberty well ahead of most of my peers.  I stopped growing at about grade 5, and had stretch marks all over my body throughout middle school as my hips and chest changed rapidly.  If my mother had been saddened by the fact that I had stretch marks I would have felt terrible.  I also would have picked up on it even if she hadn't said anything.   There is SO much pressure to fit the stereotypes at these ages, girls will feel the pressure to be slim throughout...
The first step is to identify the type of wasps you are dealing with. This time of year, yellow jackets are active, but they live in the ground, so finding the nest can be hard.    Once you identify what kind of wasp you are dealing with, you will be better able to deal with them.
Please call an electrician in to have them take a look.  It may be fairly benign, but it may well be faulty wiring and that is a HUGE risk.    We lost our home to an electrical fire a few years ago- blessedly, it started about a half hour after we left the home. If it had started during the middle of the night, we would not have all gotten out.  Electrical fires spread SO fast...