or Connect

Posts by reborn

^^ Ditto! ^^   Don't have any advice for you, but just wanted to commiserate! I'm looking forward to see what responses you get about resources.   I just spent about 5 hours reading the entire "How Do You Decide?" archived thread here on mothering.com (22 pages!) and I am soooo overwhelmed.  (I was also struck by the curious lack of links to or cites of real, honest-to-goodness, legit sources... majority was just logic, feelings, opinions, etc.)   And OMG--...
I also have SPD and I know exactly what you're talking about.  Rolling over in bed is insanely difficult!  On the plus side, I'ts given me lots of practice with breathing and pain-coping techniques... lol. Sometimes when I manage to get out of bed in the middle of the night to pee it takes every ounce of determination I have just to shuffle the three feet to the bathroom door!  Now I know what it's like to be 85 years old. :P   However, I'm not in a hurry to have the baby...
Our nursery is still in dire need of work and that has been occupying me... my EDD is Friday and last night I *just* put together the crib (which we probably won't use except as a toddler bed).   I'm not motivated because I know we'll be co-sleeping probably for at least a year, so the nursery really just a storage room for all the CRAP this tiny person already has. haha!  Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for things people have bought us, but it's so overwhelming to...
  I did this to DH the other day with blueberry muffins!!! haha!  
  THANKS!  I've been doing these suggestions all weekend and i DO feel better already!  I've been having lots of quiet/mediation time inside and outside when it's cool enough, and I've been re-reading certain parts of Birthing from Within a few times a day.  I also typed up some short, affirming birth mantras to tape around the house for before/during labor.  I'm getting excited and feeling more and more welcoming of labor.
I didn't know this.  Is GMO-free a requirement in order to be certified organic?  My mom and I were just have a convo about this the other day and she was under the impression that foods could be GMO and still labeled "organic".
I've been "loose" ;-) myself for the past 4 days or so.  My tummy feels a lil rumbly pretty  much nonstop, and def every time I eat.  My EDD is in 7 days, so I'm hoping it's labor prep and not sickness.
 Yup, this is totally my goal as well.  But ATM I'm feeling like a high-strung, psycho birthing beeotch!!!     If you find some zen, send it my way!!! 
 I could have written this!!!! Down to the massive cankles and pelvic pain! Hahahahaha!  I have this irrational fear that my husband is not going to be supportive enough after the birth and I keep crying in the shower because I already feel like he's not paying me/baby enough attention (the 1 hour foot rubs every night don't count, apparently!).  
      Scary!!!  I'm GBS+ and declining antibiotics for me... hopefully we won't need to transfer to the hospital so I can avoid antibiotics for baby... not sure if I'll have the option to decline?  I suppose if I try hard enough and the baby isn't showing signs of infection I can decline anything.   I'm planning to do the Hibbiclens flush instead.  Any thoughts about that, DrBrockBaca?