or Connect

Posts by ledzepplon

Awww, I'm so happy for you that your baby is here! And what a pretty name.
Well, dh and I talked about it again, and we've settled on Leo Pascal! It really was his favorite, and we think it just fits this baby perfectly. It's a load off for me because we did the "let's wait until we meet the baby" thing last time, and I still had a hard time choosing after birth. I found it stressful, and now I can better visualize my little guy. I think it will help me during labor to be able to call him by name. Thanks for all the insights, again! It really...
Wow, that's an amazing birth story! Congratulations!
Thinking of you, Chiromommy! Come on out little chirobaby!
Thanks for the insights, ladies! I'd say my main reservation for each name is having to say good bye to the other. I have considered the "merit badge" thing with Merit, and I can imagine folks thinking I've said "Garret" instead. So that's one strike against that name. This is silly, but when I mentioned the name Leo to my mom (big mistake), she made it pretty clear that she wasn't a fan. So that sort of took a bit of the joy out of that name for me. But ultimately I...
Thanks, Theoretica. I know that 40 weeks is just "average," and that babies aren't really post-due until after 42 weeks. I don't know if I would really want to go more than 42 weeks, but I definitely don't want to be impatient until then. Even though I think the NST stuff every 3-4 days for me is overkill, I've been totally compliant so that I can have evidence to back up my decision to wait. My baby is doing just fine. Now I just need to hang in there and trust that the...
I love the pictures! What a little prince.
Okay, I'm stuck between a couple names I love. They both have "meaning" to me and my dh, and I keep seeing little signs that point to both! Merit James Leo Pascal Any thoughts? Other names I really like are Jonas, Valentine, Alexander, and Daniel.
So precious! I just love all these little newborns. Now if only I could get my little guy to come out so I could take his pic . . .
Still waiting here, too . . . according to my OB I'm 40w5d, but I think it's more like 40w2d. I'm having to do the NST already, which I never did with my other kids who were 41 weekers. My OB is also pushing for an induction on the 30th, which I am simply not going to do. I've been having some loss of mucous plug and tons of contrax, but nothing ever seems to get stronger or progress into labor. Getting discouraged because of the pressure from my doctor, who up until...