or Connect

Posts by Juste Leblanc

Basically, I had a broken and ingrown toenail in my big toe that I ignored for quite awhile. I won't go into all of the details, but I finally found a podiatrist and have been seeing him weekly for the past month. In that time I have had 3 minor surgeries, first a partial nail avulsion to remove sides of toenail and chemically burn them and then two follow-ups (I&D) because the infection surrounding my nail is not going away. I have been on three different antibiotics...
Hi, I'd like to join y'all if that's okay. I'm new to this site. My name is Vanessa, I'm 26. I've been married for 2 years and have a 14-month-old son. I'm torn between going back to school this fall and TTC #2. We decided to try this month. I'm only on my second PP cycle and this is our first cycle TTC! My DS was a pleasant surprise  so I didn't find out I was pregnant until well over 20DPO. This is my first month ever TTC and I'm hoping it'll be as easy as the last...
Most importantly  - I use FF   Hi, I was wondering if I could join y'all. My name is Vanessa, I'm 26, and 14 months PP. I EPed for 10 months and despite going against all of the rules of LAM, it worked like a charm to keep AF away. Six weeks later, still nothing so I took Provera for a week to try to get AF back and it worked. I then had a confusing 40 day cycle. I'm pretty sure I O'd, as I had a 6 day very fertile EWCM patch, but my temps didn't seem to rise until...