or Connect

Posts by Peanut222

I'm pregnant with my second and had a c section with my first. It was a very traumatic birth. We are looking to move to Greensboro soon, though may decide to live in Durham instead. I am very much hoping for a VBAC and am looking for very supportive doctor and hospital. I am not particularly crunchy, just think it makes more medical sense, especially since we would like to have more children (eg four or five.) Any advice or recommendations about this? I'm a bit scared to...
No replies :(   But I did just call the office and asked whether the orthopedist would see her without an x-ray. They said yes. No x-ray!
My DD has an x-ray scheduled for tomorrow. I didn't schedule, I just spoke to my pediatrician about her in-toeing and got a call from a 'referral consultant'. She scheduled me for an x-ray followed by an appointment with an orthopedist.   I am pretty sure that there is nothing structural going. The pediatrician doesn't think there is. And I have a lot of doctors in my family, and none of them are even concerned about it. It was my initiative and all I really wanted...
I am new here and hope it's okay to share my story here in this format. I've been avoiding a lot of natural parenting talks and this board as well because I am still so angry, sad, and upset about my experience.   My pregnancy was difficult but not abnormal, but I was under a lot of stress during that time and very overworked. Less than two weeks before my due date my workplace basically threatened me about taking time off before I physically go into labor. They were...
Hey! I am new and ready to explore...   I have an almost 17 month old girl and an overworked hubby. My birth experience was very traumatic, and my little girl was a very very fussy infant. Between all that I was busy and also reluctant to participate in any natural type forums. I had wanted a very natural childbirth and any talk of pregnancy or birth was, and still is, a bit tough for me. My sensitive and highly active baby provided me with some extreme parenting...
Been here since September and wondering if anyone else is..