or Connect

Posts by sallyrae17

I don't remember this happening the first time around - so I figured I'd ask if anyone else has experienced this. I've been having some pretty painful cramping today and passing some small blood clots. I've had random cramping before now, but today it's been bad enough to take an ibuprofen. This is my second c-section, so I don't know if that has something to do with it. I also still have dark red pp bleeding, which hasn't changed or increased.    The clots aren't...
I do tummy time with my kids. I also wear my babe every day for at least an hour or two. I started tummy time when Baby M was about 2 weeks old and I let her stay on her tummy for about 15-20 minutes or until she gets so frustrated that she can't handle it anymore. 
With my first, I had nipple pain for about 6 weeks before it was totally gone. Showers were like torture chambers! I'd have to shield my nipples. It got better after that, though!
Holy cow 1stTimeMama - that is so intense! I hope that you and your babe are alright! Congrats on not being pregnant anymore in any event! 
  Mine didn't come out until I was in labor this time around.
Are you relaxed while breastfeeding? If you are tense at all (from the nipple pain or exhaustion), your milk letdown might be slower, resulting in your babe nursing slower. I'm not an expert here because I have the opposite problem - I have a freaking geyser shooting out of my nipples and my poor babe is trying to choke down whatever she can. So I find myself tensing up to try and slow down the flow of milk.   I've had friends whose babes have nursed for about 45...
Hey everyone! I just wanted to check in real quick - I don't have time lately to read many of the posts, so sorry for not responding! Baby M and I are doing great one week out. I can't believe she's already one week old! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy I decided to encapsulate my placenta. I don't know how the rest of you ladies are doing who decided to encapsulate, but I definitely feel like I'm taking a strong medication every time I take it - like...
VV - I LOVE your belly!
I had this sensation numerous times before my babe was born. I still don't know what it was exactly.
  Baby M. Born at 9:01 pm on August 14th. 7 lbs 15 oz, 19 1/4 inches long.