or Connect

Posts by dragondreaming

Yikes - I didn't expect to be in the spotlight!  Ummmm....   What are some causes / charities / etc. that are important to you?  I really like Heifer International, even though I typically don't have the money to donate there.  I really like the idea of giving someone a livelihood instead of a plate of food.  The livelihood will probably provide food for much much longer.  I also like that they share the offspring with other people in their area to share the wealth. ...
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's responded.  I wasn't the original poster, but I'm trying to make decisions about giving birth (and I have to cross-reference any recommendations with who will agree to a VBAC), and it's really nice to get as many opinions and reviews as I can.  It may seem like this is an old thread, but I think it's a good resource for someone just coming in and doing research on OBs.
Add me, please!   September 29th, Kari, 2nd baby
1. What is your first name? Kari 2. How many kids do you have (including the new baby)? I have a toddler.  This baby will be my second. 3. Are you married, single, divorced, in a relationship...? Married 4. When are you "due?" Technically September 29th, but if my son is any indication, I should give birth in early or mid October. 5. Do you have any names picked out? Yes, we're pretty set on our boy name and our girl name. 6. List 3 facts about yourself.  I...
I'm in Dayton.  But I just moved here so I don't know much about Attachment/Natural product sellers in the area.  We're looking at doing a CSA this summer and there's actually a meat CSA in the area that we've talked about but aren't sure we can afford.  We might go to the farmer's market and buy their meat because it's actually a little cheaper for the cuts we would normally get (ground beef, chicken breasts, etc.) than the CSA ends up being.    There's actually a...