or Connect

Posts by Dlynn918

Will there be a September meeting? Who runs the meetings? More info please? Thanks!!!  
Howdy folks. My 7 month old wee one greatly dislikes the ergo. It is a hand me down but in very good used condition. The only flaw is that the instructions on the inside of the ergo came off in the wash. Other than that its perfect. Its light blue (a denim look) with a khaki interior. I also have a brand new newborn insert that is brand new (not in box). Id be glad to trade all of the above for a lovely Sukura Bloom ring sling! Ill gladly send more pics to any interested...
Ladies I can say without a doubt RRL is worth your time! Ive had 3 babies (ds1 is 15, dd1 is 10 and dd2 is 6 months) and I drank RRL tea through each pregnancy. You can drink up to a quart a day. Hot or cold, sweetened or not. Mixed with another tea if you dont like the earthy flavor or just straight up. The strongest brew would be a loose tea brewed and steeped over night in a sealed mason jar. Strain in the morning and serve hot or cold. You can also add nettles and...
She had her 6 month visit yesterday and she is 28.5 inches 100% and 15lbs 30%! She is my long and lean baby but that follows her pattern since her two month visit. She was chunkier at birth but all of her energy has gone into length! I agree on the two piece outfit! She can Wear 12 month tops already, but the bottoms wont fit in the waist so separates are in order for this little mini.   I also ordered mine from Inspired by Finn and there are always coupon codes, try...
20lbs?! OMG! Chloe is also around 27-28 inches but barely 15 lbs! Holy cow, what a big girl, but she doesnt look like a giant. She looks petite! So adorable!    
okay I am trying again! Shhhhhesh.   5 months...   Hanging with big brother...
i dont see the pictures...crap!
I guess I need to get on board here! Chloe is 6 months now, sitting unassisted with the occasional topple. Hates tummy time so I dont push and would rather be worn or carried all day! She recently started squealing and eating avocado, mango, asparagus and banana! Some mush, some blw. No teeth!!! Here she is a couple of days ago with her big brother!
Hey Party Pooper,   Im try to refer my sil to tge sept ddc for 2012 and it seems to only do to april 2012...whats up with that?
Havent been on in months! We lost power on Halloween during a freak storm and didnt get it back for two weeks! Lovely experience with 3 kids one being a nb! Anyway, storm, holidays, life.... I came on here to get a link for my SIL who is due in September (we think, she hasnt been to a DR yet) and I so want to influence her in the right way!!! You can lead a horse to water, right? So anyway, I thought Id check in...I have a bit of a high needs girl who wants to be held...