or Connect

Posts by Dlynn918

Thanks for the feedback ladies. I'm doing fine so far and didn't have any more episodes last night so I didn't call. I can feel a dull ache to sharp pain occasionally in the same spot but no stabbing pains that threw me out of bed like I had Friday night! I'm going to call tomorrow and see what they say. I don't want to take any chances with something like that. If in fact it is... I know it sounds like jumping but it was the first thing I thought of. I have no Previous...
so glad to hear I'm not the only one with fears about something happening to baby! It was making me nuts last week but this being my second week ppd I'm doing better. I was having all of hear awful scenarios playing out in my head and I was starting to think something was wrong with me! Then I remembered doing the same thing with my other 2 (oh how we forget the negative things so easily!) and I was able to redirect my thoughts. It must be some kind of natural instinct to...
last night I woke up several times in the middle of the night with severe stabbing pains behind my left knee. I had forgotten about it until about an hour ago when it happened again while laying in bed nursing the baby. I immediately thought about blood clots and found that women are at risk postpartum till between 6-8 weeks. Needless to say I'm pretty concerned. I took some ibuprofen and put a heating pad on the area as that was about all I could find for treatments at...
Beautiful!!!!
congrats! enjoy your little -BIG- one!
WOOHOO! Cant wait to see pics of your little big guy! :-)
CONGRATS! Wonderful!
CONGRATS! 2.5 hours! NICE!
You know your a "new" mom when you excitedly fit back into your pre pregnancy underwear, but at the end of the day notice that you have had them on backward the ENTIRE day!
http://kellymom.com/bf/normal/growth-spurt.html