or Connect

Posts by Dlynn918

Yeah congrats!!! :-)
Chloe Jane’s Birth Story Born 9/16/11 8lbs 6oz 20.5 inches    I started with contractions every 2-4 minutes on the evening of September 15th, which lasted for about 3 hours before coming to a screaming halt around 9:30pm. I was so very disappointed and went to bed extremely discouraged because this felt like it was the real thing. Not to mention I had so many false starts in the previous weeks that this pattern had become tiring. This time it somehow felt different...
Chloe (middle name tbd) was born this morning at 8:07am after an intense 6 hour labor. 8lbs 6oz 20.5 in long...birth story and pics to come! She is just perfect and we are so in love!
To the best of my knowledge it doesnt induce labor, only strengthens your uterus to assist in a more efficient birth and postpartum period.   So here is a question that been floating in my mind. Everyone keeps saying their MW or OB wont "let" them go past 42 weeks. I completely understand and respect not wanting to...but if baby is healthy and happy and fine and your placenta isnt calcifying, there is no problem with AF and cord compression, then what happens if you...
My last baby was born at 37 weeks, so even though Im a mere two days from 40, I feel 3 weeks overdue! I was sure I was going to be early between that, and the way my body has behaved this time. 3rd babies are notoriously unpredictable from what I understand and I should have not set myself up like that. I guess we all have our challenges, hard PG, hard NB, hard toddler...no one has it easy the whole path. Im trying to stay positive now because I know there will be...
What a long night! Reflux and cramps kept me up. Then came the thunder and lightening show. No sleep for this Mama...I cant believe Im almost 40 weeks and still pregnant! Ive resorted to telling people that yes, I am going to be pregnant forever, so get used to it! lol.   Ya know guys, people keep reminding me its easier to be pregnant than to have a new baby, but I beg to differ. Perhaps I'm lucky, my babies latched on without a peep and I never minded getting up to...
Beautiful Children!!! You just must want to eat them up! :-) CONGRATS on Harper!!! Nice work!
WOW! Stunning!!! Love them!!! :-)
ellasmom--->my own mother calls me everyday and asks me if Ive had the baby. She lives ten minutes down the road and is our person to call when I go into labor to watch hang out with the other kids. "Yes mom. We did. We just decided not to you." LOL! Really? I posted that fabulous link from Robyn on facebook: http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/ Gotta love that! It cracks me up. If we really think about it, everyone (except maybe strangers.) is asking us well...
So true..I feel like a new woman since Ive let go of expectations. I really feel refreshed and relieved. I know she is safe and sound in my belly and I have renewed appreciation to take care of myself in these last days. Because in order to take care of others, we must take care of ourselves! That's my Mama Mantra! I was sitting in front of an open window today and felt the most amazing breeze come through and caress my face. It made me smile and I felt as if I was in...