or Connect

Posts by Dlynn918

Hi lurker. :-) Yes, I do also feel better knowing Im not alone!   Check this out...some very inspirational photos...I follow her on Facebook. She is just amazing!   Not much else going on here but the same, as every night, not getting my hopes up!!! :-)    
  Gracecody...Im sure Cathy appreciates it!     Tick tock Tick tock...thought last night was it, the contractions were so strong I remembered what labor felt like! But no...hoping for a Harvest Moon Baby tonight, but there is nothing that would indicate that is going to happen. Im not overdue yet so I can complain but 39 weeks is close enough, especially cause DD was 37. Walking, swimming, EPO, RRL...not wanting to push it more than that though...yet! Tonight I...
Harvest Moon Baby!!!! YAY! Wishing you the best!
RIGHT?! I keep saying the same thing, Ive been ignoring these for so long that I feel like Im going to just land myself in transition at any given time without notice! I actually have an emergency birth kit in my car just in case it happens. It also seems like all of us are on our 3 or 4th babies as well, correct me if Im wrong. Maybe its the way our bodies handle it but I know I didnt have any of this with my other 2 babies! It's pretty tiring though. Tonight is a...
This has been going on for a while now but keeps getting more and more intense. Last week it was timable, intense BH, but no discomfort. Yesterday I lost my uterine seal (no blood) and the cntx picked up as the day went on and by dinner time it was hard for me to focus on anything and I just paced. By midnight I was having them regularly with pain but I was so exhausted that I sat in bed thinking I should rest incase this was "it" and fell asleep upright. I woke still...
Lost my uterine seal yesterday!!!! Nothing to speak of for most of the day until I sat at my daughters soccer game in the sun and drive an hour there and back. Spent the rest of the night breathing through some heavy contractions. These ones actually hurt for the first time. I got to a point where I felt to tired for labor and needed to rest and I managed to pass out in the middle of it all. And guess what?! I woke up with no contractions, again! Well, its a full moon...
congrats Cathy!!! Enjoy your time with DH and looking fw to hearing more soon!
I posted that http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/ on Facebook, just to get a laugh. That's good stuff! I have to say my own mother is driving me out of mind. She will be the first one we call as she is going to come over and hang out with the kids when we leave for the birth center. And she still proceeds to call me every single day asking if Im labor yet, almost with an attitude as if were going to leave her out and needs to be reminded. Yesterday her home phone broke...
HAHAHAHA!!!!!    
CONGRATS!!! Post a story and pic when you can! :-)