or Connect

Posts by 2sweetsparrows

Hope you all feel better than me, I am having nausea, lower back ache woozy feeling and headache.  I was dreading this part, I had to be a year out to forget how much I dislike it.  I am super excited for baby though, ugh.
I am on a vaginal progestrone, then I will get weekly shots once we have a better idea if the pregnancy will take, I was my entire pregnancy last time, I did not notice any changes, but pregnancy is terrible for me, so I probably did not notice.  Hope things feel a bit more balanced!!
HI All, LilyTiger good to see you here, I remember you from the Bajingo gals forum.   I have one son who was born 9/17/12 so he is thirteen months.  I am still breastfeeding and never got AF back, but I know when I conceived.  I am tentative about this pregnancy because I have had one early miscarriage and one miscarriage of ID twins at 4 months due to twin to twin transfusion.  I have had a small amount of spotting so I am not putting my heart into this quite yet, but...
  Here are a few pics of baby Augustus.  We spent his first birthday on Kauai HI.  I am loving being a mama, and looking forward to my next!!!  So nice to see all of these smiling faces!!!!  
Congratulations Lilac and Tank on pregnancies!!!  And tear- beautiful baby, Welcome to the world little one!!!!
      Pitch- beautiful babu and mama!!!!   Andaluza- baby boy is so cute!   Caly- Cara is georgeous, hope all the winter sickness passes and you can enjoy spring and summer- there is a East coast storm now, hopefully it will be the last!!  So sorry to hear about your milk supply issues.  You did get a great start and that is what matters!   LivingSky- Congratulations again!!  Hope you pregnancy is going well.  Augustus is also large for his age, and...
Whoa, did not know you all moved over here and thought the thread had died!!!  I will catch up when I have some time   Happy Holidays!!!!
No objections here! Not feeling very Summery!     Cathelini- Rose is a doll!     Taking my last final and assignments then I will have over a month off, woo hoo   Baby Augustus is such a sweet little guy - we had our Christmas party- early time this year 2-6 and the baby was a champ- being passed around.  I am trying to get m baby goals- but not succeeding very well, I have been reading to the baby every day- now I need to take professional pictures and make...
Boy seems like sickness and end of semester blues is getting to all of us-    1 final, 2 papers and 1 assignment to go, crossing my fingers for A+'s but A's will do.   We got our tree, but with the household being sick, and finals upon me- NO LIGHTS or decode, mugh,   SOOOO- CHEERS to final being over next week, sicknesses going away and a lovely start to a beautiful holiday season with our babies- and a few of us with our babies and babies on the way!!  I...
Caly- thanks for that tip, I read up on that and I think it may be a contributor.  Funny because we were thinking we may have gotten sick because we were around several people who were sick but kept their distance, I thought I had a pre-soar throat but maybe it was the heater- sure enough, this Wednesday- my dh came down with it- then me on Friday- so I am guessing baby had it when my dh had it and I was the last to get it, because his crying tapered off this week.  I...