or Connect

Posts by mindosxan

Hi Everyone, I don't post very often, but love this website.  A little background on me.  I have 1 child who is 6 years old whom I had at 21.  I had a tough labor (despite doing everything "right," hypnobirthing, EPO, perineal massage, exercising regularly, although I did succeed at having the natural birth I wanted, yay!) and hemorrhaged severely due to a retained placenta going undetected for 3 weeks (don't even get me started on the long term effects this all had on...
Kensington is relatively close to silver spring and we used Dr. June Fusner.  I loved her dearly unfortunately our insurance changed when my son was 4 months old and I had to leave her.  I can't remember her stance on vaccinations, but I know that I was rather selective on which vaccines my son got and I don't remember anything ever being an issue with her.  Even when my son lost a large amount of weight the 2nd week, she never pushed supplementation (this we later found...
I had to reply to this I think you are doing a wonderful thing teaching your son empathy and sensitivity, which as someone said before if that makes him a sissy...then well done! I co slept, and breastfed my son until he was two allowed him to play with dolls and kitchen sets and he is at five a sensitive boy who loves trucks and sports as well as baby dolls and cooking. He'll be fine. You are allowing him to develop into the man he was meant to be by providing...
Wow, this has been so enlightening!  I truly did not realize the idiocy moms with more that one child have had to face.  I am one of those on the flip side with one child who is 5years old.  I have gotten rude questions about having more for years.  It does annoy me to no end because it seems like they are implying one isn't enough which was previously mentioned.  I always field it with "I nearly died having this one and it is more important to me to be able to be his...
That sounds very traumatic, and i am sorry you had to go through that.  One thing i highly recommend is perineal massage.  I believe i started doing that at about 32 weeks. either you or your partner can do it, it involves using oil usually mineral or i used vitamin E since i knew that was safe and you insert a  finger into your vagina and apply slight pressure towards the perineum, move your finger around and apply to all parts of your perineum, if you have scar tissue...