or Connect

Posts by Caracol8

^^ My thoughts exactly! 
Hello!  My EDD is April 5th and this will be #2
  Han Trio!
I couldn't read without posting, but I don't know what to say because I haven't been-there-done-that.  I don't think it's crazy to want a VBA2C&R. And my first thought on reading your story was that the induction probably contributed greatly to the rupture and if you avoid induction next time you might have success.  I hope you get some better responses. 
I had also been in labor for 34 hours when we decided on a c/s.  In our case it was a non-emergency c/s because my baby was stuck but not in distress.  They gave me a "spinal anesthesia" which is different than an epidural: it doesn't require a catheter and its effects come quicker but last for a shorter span of time.  They would've given me the general if the spinal hadn't worked.  I bet those stories you read were referring to spinals right before surgery, not...
Yay!!!
pek64, savithny is talking about dihydrogen monoxide, not borax.   You give your children dihydrogen monoxide everyday. ... I hope!
 That pediatrician is a dingbat.  If you don't want to switch again, then stand up for yourself with research or just lie to get him/her off your back.  I wouldn't waste anymore milk on nutrition-less cereal. I hope you can find a LLL nearby!
If you have private health insurance, breast pump support and equipment are now 100% covered by your insurance, because of the new Health Care Act 
We had no problem with our drink-safe hose and filling the birth pool with hot water.    Maaaaaybe if your "houseboat or RV" was running hot water all. the. time.  ....But not for filling up a birth pool 1 or a few times. And Congrats!  I hope your birth goes swimmingly!