or Connect

Posts by SunshineRose

Just let me know! I will send a private message with my address, and pay for the shipping via Paypal. I would want to send you a small beautiful gift of gratitude as well
Me me me me me me!!! That would totally be my dream come true! I am starting a foundation to support low-income moms with consultation, herbal formulas and articles/resources and was DREAMING that someone out there had back issues to donate that I could lend and/or photocopy articles out of for these mamas! I hope they're still available... Please let me know! Thanks so much. -Alexa (alexa@alexasunshinerose.com)
Waiting...
Hiking to a remote beach at 9 months pregnant.
My two-year-old giving my belly love...
My pregnant goddess picture...
Going for a ride on the mama slide!
A mother artists challenge; painting upside down on a kicking canvas! Carrying my third child...
This is a response to: "Our biggest issue lately is that he won't let me make a meal without being up in my face wanting to "help."  I try to let him when I can, but there are some things he can't do (like cracking eggs).  Then he throws a huge fit and starts throwing toys and ... sigh."  My 3.5 yr old often insists on being involved in what I am working on, even when there isn't an easy way to involve him... Here are a few ideas; get him involved in something that you...
Sounds like we are in a very similar boat! I have a 3.5 yr old son and a 10 month old daughter... The transition to having two kids has been both exhausting and enlightening. I find myself having many of the feelings you expressed towards my boy, as he also hits, kicks, is way too rough with his sister, often refuses to do what we ask, etc.   Here's what we've discovered; our baby is going to be one tough mama when she grows up! No, seriously, here's what I've...