or Connect

Posts by mamabev

I followed the directions and would LOVE to win this curriculum.
Thanks both. I know what you mean about adding a little extra, guilty! Next load of detergent I make will be duggars, will just keep an eye out for build up. Extra cycle as a rinse is a good idea too.
Thanks mum06. Maybe I should just go ahead and try that recipe. I do have a lot of pocket diapers but if it ends up being a disaster, I can always strip them. Thanks again for relying, I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone out there ; )
Thanks again. I guess no one has suggested a stellar recipe yet. Still lots of issues with build up. Anyone else out there?
Thanks tracyamber, Those are good links for laundry detgent to be used with clothes: but my main issue is that there is concern over using those recipes with cloth diapers due to build up of soap. I am wondering if any of the cd-ind mamas out the have found a good recipe for use with diapers? Anyone?.......
Hi all, I'm trying to go the homemade route for all my cleaning products but am struggling to find a recipe for laundry that is ok to use on my cloth diapers. I'm sure that many of you are making laundry detergent for use with your CDs. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Cheers!
Shared on FB
Best advice I was given was to expect less of my kids in the morning and to help them more so that we didn't end up with arguments about getting ready for school and there on time. Made our mornings so much sunnier.
Would like more about natural math learning.
Shared on fb!