or Connect

Posts by nosreves

sooo, i just realized that it's almost October.  does anyone want to volunteer to take over the Oct, Nov, Dec thread?     and woah, i'm officiallly in the 3rd trimester as of today .
wow, Lise!   CONGRATULATIONS!  i imagine you're feeling rather overwhelmed by the swirl of emotions right now.     we're here for you, and if you aren't already on the FB page, i recommend coming over and introducing yourself.  there are several mamas of multiples who don't post here anymore.     i'm so happy for you.  when it rains, it pours, eh?
AmandaHope --   that laugh is just delicious.  my DP wasn't even watching the video and she started smiling across the room just hearing it.  i love seeing your girls together...it's just warms me through and through.  ack, that stingray puncture sounds nasty.  i hope it's completely healed soon.  btw (since you are the woven wrap expert), i just ordered my first wrap, a Storchenwiege. do you think that's a good first choice or should i be looking at something with a bit...
  *raises hand*  the product of a successful follistim cycle is currently doing somersaults in my belly and kicking the crap out of my internal organs.  it didn't work the first time around (despite my having something like 6 decent follicles), but the second time was the charm.....and that was after a year and a half of trying.   i call Follistim "liquid gold", and not just because it's wildly expensive.  the needles really aren't that bad, and the results are...
starling -- thank you so much for your words the other day.  they calmed me down quite a bit, and i was able to finally stop feeling anxious and weepy.  merci    kate -- i'm due the 19th (well, according to the American sites, at least)!  does that mean that i'm in the 3rd trimester on wednesday?  reading about your "adventures" in frilly pinkness made me happy that we're having a boy.  actually, i'd love to have a girl, too, but i dread the fight against mainstream...
beautiful, beautiful stories, Desert.  way to make a hormonal gal tear up :)
planet -- i already said something over on FB, but i wanted to reiterate how gorgeous your family is and to say Felicitations and Congratulations again on the birth of your little boy.   desert -- i'm getting cuteness overload here!  how funny that you call her your little viking, too.  we started doing it because his donor is Danish, so we figured he's got some real viking blood in there somewhere.  if he comes out with long shaggy hair and a huge beard, our...
knitting -- i don't think i ever welcomed you over to this side of MDC Queerdom .  congrats on the twins, btw.  i hope you're getting over the initial shock and starting to envisage a future filled with three LOs.  is the m/s still really bad?  and have you managed to avoid the temptation of the insidious waffle fries?  let me know what your EDD is so i can add your name to the front page!   wishin -- welcome to you, as well!  how's your DW feeling?  i know you're...
outdoorsy -- the trigger makes your temperature rise.  you absolutely *cannot* rely on temping during medicated cycles, and you really shouldn't, since the meds are running the show and your hormones.  hang in there, gal, and try not too stress too much (yeah, i know how ridiculous that advice is.)  
                                                          WELCOME, Everleigh Jane!   you've got two superstars for mamas, lucky lil girl.