or Connect

Posts by nosreves

sara -- *MEGA HUGS*  i'm so sorry to hear that you're going through that.  let me know if you ever want to talk or if there's anything i can send you.  things *will* get better.
We just had an u/s today at 16w2d and found out that we're having a little boy!  (my motherly intuition was totally wrong on this one)  my DP can't stop grinning :).  
wishin -- thanks for sharing your experience.  i've got an appointment lined up for a week from today. osteopaths are wildly popular here (much more so than chiros).  i think the one i am going to see is just a therapist, though, instead of a DO.  sorry to hear about your BFN, btw.  hang in there, gal.  *hugs*   desert -- yay!  i'm so glad to finally see the painting(s) in all (or most of) its glory.  it's gorgeous!     carmen -- i'm glad to hear you're feeling...
ugh...i'm in a lot of pain/discomfort today every time i stand up and start moving around.  i think it may pelvic girdle pain, but i'm wondering if maybe i just overdid it with the yoga i did last night and the one hour walk i had after getting a massage today.  aren't all those things supposed to help pelvic pain instead of aggrevating it?  i've been having pain on one side (in what i think is the posterior iliac crest) for over a week, but today it feels like...
i'm having a vietnamese spicy tofu and carrot sandwich on a fresh, crusty baguette and a cold coconut tea.  om nom :)   TMBM doesn't know the sex of her baby, but she has a very strong feeling about what it is.
darkblue -- sending all kinds of positive vibes for your and your family's safety.