or Connect

Posts by nosreves

oh, mamatosaskia, i am so so sorry.  it just seems so unfair.  please take good care of yourself, and know that you are in my thoughts.
have you and your partner encountered any homophobia since having your children? (and if so, how did you address it with them?) what, if anything, do you tell them about their donors? do you have any feelings about the sex this time?
seraf -- thanks for asking about my oft-forgotten cervix.  apparently, she's closed up tight and has no myomas (???) on her.  i don't think the doctor (because actual doctors do ultrasounds here) measured her, though.  i'm sure the hospital will make that a priority.  btw, i think my DP is secretly in love with Shay.  for months she's been going on and on (in French, of course) about how cute he is and how she could eat him up (not literally...i think).  we're both glad...
outdoorsy -- clomid definitely made me O later than normal, and i think it's a pretty common response.  also, i don't think you should be doing OPKs so close to your final dose.  i think you're supposed to wait at least 3 days, because the clomid can skew the results.  if you don't get it sorted this month, you should see if they will let you do an u/s with a trigger.  hang in there! *hugs*
yep, although i remember Bound better than Foxfire.  another one is Lost and Delirious (with a yummy Piper Perabo)... and All Over Me with Leisha Hailey.   
great idea, travelmumma!  
hiya gals.  i guess i'm officially planting myself in this room today.  we had our 12 week u/s this morning (i'm at 12w2d).  it was a bit sad at first, as we found out that we lost one of the twins....it had stopped growing almost a month ago.  however, once we saw the other one moving around and heard and saw its heart beating, it was hard to feel anything but wonder and joy.   in a way, it's a bit of a relief, because i know the risk of complications will be much lower...