or Connect

Posts by Ceinwen

Why are you guys always right? He called to apologize. Long story short, he's afraid that he's going to be cut out of the girls' lives. The rest of the personal stuff he brought up from our marriage we agreed not to talk about, because there's not way to resolve how we both feel about ten years of marriage, kwim? As for the kids though, I think I finally got through to him that there's no secret agenda here. No one is looking to cut him out, and I'm certainly not...
I did it with a one year old, and then ended up getting pregnant during my third year (took a year off - then went back). It was a tough journey, but I'm working as an emerg RN right now (BSN) and absolutely love the flexibility, benefits, awesome pay, etc. Wouldn't change what I did for the world!
Also desperately in need of a good laugh this morning!
I knew threatening to restrict visitation would be a bad idea. I've recently taken up jogging as a stress outlet, because eating my face off wasn't working very well! There hadn't really been any warning over the past little while that I was going to file for divorce. Other than (as you mentioned, lol) we've been separated for close to two years. It's the really bitter, angry dragging up of past events that astounds me. If he was stomping around angry and hurt about...
Long story short, I am freaking out madly here. Finally got ahold of my ex. He's lost his mind (I honestly think he's had a pschotic break of some sort) After two years of being friends and peacefully co-parenting, he is now accusing me of: - ruining his life. he'd have everything if not for me - having an agenda to take away his kids (even though we have joint custody and he can see them whenever he wants) - knowing I was gay the whole time and only using him...
I'm stressed. He still won't answer my calls/emails. I realize he needs time to process this (even though we've been separated for almost two years?) and I called his mom to make sure he was okay physically (he is)... I see my lawyer today. I guess I'll go ahead and file whatever I want, then I can wait 30 days and stress the whole time about how it's going to turn out. In a fit of anger (I really was mad) I emailed him and told him he couldn't have the kids this...
Quote: Originally Posted by incorrigible Oh ya. Sure you can. During one of our custody flare ups, I was court ordered to find full time job that paid an hourly wage equivalant to what I was making hourly in my part time job, but that did not rely on commissions. I was averaging over $40/hr of pure commission, working for a local chiropractor. I made my own hours, could usually take my children to work with me, and the whole family got complete care for...
Quote: Originally Posted by mommy_to_2angels I let my ex stay in the house for 2 months after we split. It was difficult and he was constantly trying to...ummm...get in my pants I guess you could say. And then once he moved out, I was still trying to help with the kids and stuff. I was trying to be nice. Guess what, he decided that I was his own personal sex thing. He started grabbing and pinching and whatnot like we were still together. I cut off 95% of...
Well, hopefully it's much less than I'm anticipating. Is that how it works though - I file, he has thirty days to reply - we go from there? I'd rather talk to him first, work it out (any changes) and have him aware, but he's mad at me and said he doesn't care. I should file for sole custody and see how much he 'doesn't care' then. Sorry, that was bad. He frustrates me. I'd like to be civil, I'm paying for it, not springing any surprises, and he's being...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gillian28 Well I think one of the big reasons I'm hesitant to go to court is because I don't want to piss my stbx off and make things more difficult than they need to be. And because of the financial situation for both of us. The reason I do want to go to court is because I want some closure on all of this. We have absolutely no custody agreement in place, no support agreement in place, all we have is the details we both...