or Connect

Posts by greenjavajane

My son was fussy his first 2 months- all that worked was wearing him and co-sleeping (2 things I never did with ds1) I wore him literally all day in the moby wrap and it was a lifesaver. At 2 months he suddenly calmed although to this day at almost 3 he is still my high maintenance child!   Best of luck it is overwhelming when you can't catch a break and you want nothing more than to help your baby feel loved and secure and happy.
I am trying that first- reducing their daily intake and my 3 yr old is already eating more. My 6 yo is fine with less too so I will keep reducing it to a very small amount and they tried rice milk this weekend and  liked it so I will supplement with that.   Thanks for your reply!
  Hi all,   I would like to eliminate milk as a beverage choice in our house. DH and I have no issues eliminating it - but my 3 yr old drinks it like it's going out of style. My 5 yr old could take it or leave it. I wonder if anyone has btdt and reduced milk slowly or removed it all at once?   I have tried soy milk and almond milk and it did not fly so this week I will try rice milk. Not looking to completely get rid of dairy but I just don't feel we need milk...
Thanks ladies- I wasn't sure if this was the right thread to post on. I will post the same question on the vegan thread...:)
Hi all,   I would like to eliminate milk as a beverage choice in our house. DH and I have no issue but my 3 yr old drinks it like it's going out of style. My 5 yr old could take it or leave it. I wonder if anyone has btdt and reduced milk slowly or removed it all at once?   I have tried soy milk and almond milk and it did not fly so this week I will try rice milk. Not looking to completely get rid of dairy but I just don't feel we need milk in our diet. TIA
Hi - I have been researching ways to go natural and this site keeps coming up. There seems to be a lot of great info and I am happy to see a homeschooling thread that looks very active. Looking forward to learning lots here! I am a home school mom to 2 boys 6 and almost 3. - Lisa