or Connect

Posts by elmh23

I don't have this problem with my children, but I did the same thing when I was her age.  I had a lot of anxiety about my mom leaving (would she be in a car wreck, would there be an earthquake?)  Therapy would probably help a lot.    Are you a single mom?  Mine was and I think that's why I was so anxious about something happening to her.  I remember when I was around 12ish we had a very long talk about what would happen to me if something happened to her (I was...
First, the e-mail is .net not .com   Second, I was told to show up any time before the baby was born for advice on breast pumps and advice on getting started.  I never did, but that's what I was told.   Good luck!
Thank you.  That is exactly what I was doing, throwing out a hypothetical.  
We did Hippotherapy for ds's sensory-seeking behaviors and speech therapy when he was 2.5-3.  He loved it and it was really good for his core (he had some tone issues, though never diagnosed.)  He also started blowing bubbles while on the horse.  All the in-put it took for him to stay on the horse meant he could concentrate on his mouth.  We ended up stopping right before ds2 was born because ds1 kept getting sick there and we missed about 5 weeks.  We went back for two...
Well, I wonder if "agrees with the alternative formula" was really him telling them not to use it, them arguing and him finally saying "FINE, use it," and then calling CPS when they left.  The parents might have walked away thinking their doctor was totally on board.    I really don't think the vaccine issue was why the baby was taken.  He was taken because the formula he was being fed would have killed him (that much protein will lead to kidney failure and that...
Do you have any source from this other than naturalnews.com?  
Just FYI, last time I looked at the Honest Kids stuff, the first ingredient was high fructose corn syrup.  Now, I don't avoid that entirely, but I prefer their juice not to have it, ya know?
Glad you made it safely there, but what are you going to do with your son's therapy stuff?  As much as I would love to take off for the summer, my kids therapy means we can't.
In our house, milk is only with cereal and dinner (almond for ds1, cow for everyone else), juice and ice tea are treats or after hard work and water for the rest.  I don't consider smoothies a drink really, more of a meal or an addition to a meal. 
Private schools have a large range of tuitions in one are.  My kids attend a private school and will until 8th grade.  For all three to go, it will cost $12,000 for one school year.  The private high schools range from $11,000 to $23,000.  My kids will not be attending.   And while yes, I spend $8,000 in tuition fees (only two of my kids are school age), I know families that spend that much or more on gymnastics and horse backing and other activities.  My kids do the...