or Connect

Posts by jus4kix06

We have tried to go thru e-mails. My fiancee never calls her and unless she speaks to him he doesn't speak to her. She thinks that he should take their son to all of his doctors appointments, so that she doesn't have to miss work. He has a full time job too and thinks they should be taking turns and splitting the responsibility. There court papers are a joke. When they initially went to court the they couldn't agree on anything. The mediator even was frustrated because...
My SS son come to our house repeats things that he says his momma says about me and or his father. In the past year she has started fights in front of her son at both her home and our home. She lives right by the police station. She has sent me text messages, verbally threaten to slash my tires, and make numerous phones that have no purpose. For example on Valentines Day this year she came to pick up her son from our home. She didn't say a word to my SS father. The...
My fiancee and I have are getting married in Sept. He and his ex share a 5 year old son together. The have joint custody split 50/50. Since he and I have been together she had been horrible! She calls me names, talks to her son about me and never seems to fail at starting some kind of verbal fight with my fiancee everytime she picks up or drops off their son. She just recently found out that we are getting married and things have escalated. She came to pick up her son...