or Connect

Posts by wjmama

trholm,   Thanks for replying to my post!  Your post has made me feel even more confident that I made the right decision when I decided to go to Dr. Guy and the midwives!  I had my first appointment yesterday, it was with Mic and I agree she is wonderful!!!  Their office is so convenient too especially with the lab right next door, much better than going to Miami Valley for every appointment, which is what I did when I was pregnant with my son.  And I love that the...
Hey boogiebearlove,   I was wondering if you could give me more info as to why Lisa Mix is so bad.  I'm pregnant with #2 and was hoping to have a home-birth but I will be on medicaid insurance which I learned will not pay for a hb and we can't afford to pay for it on our own.  I am a patient of Dr. Wood and I liked him for prenatal care for #1 but he did not deliver my baby so I don't know what he would be like in that setting.  Dr. Guy actually delivered my baby at...
I am pregnant and trying to decide on what practice to go with in the Dayton area, Dr. Horlacher and Dr. Wood or Dr. Guy and the midwives.  With my first child I went to Dr. Wood and I loved him, but when it came time to deliver my son Dr. Guy was on-call.  I absolutely feel in love with Dr. Guy after that so now I am seriously considering switching to him for this one.  My only apprehension is that there are so many people in his practice that I may not end up seeing...