or Connect

Posts by mamalovex3

*hugs* for you Anya.  I can't believe your sister would treat you that way, and I'm glad to hear that you've removed yourself from such a toxic situation.  No matter what happens next, it seems as though you are always looking out for what's best for you and Nico, and I think you can have faith that things will work out. 
13pumpkins - I have to say you are one brave lady for planning a move this far along in your pregnancy, and with triplets to boot!  I hope you have lots of help!!   I am feeling pretty productive about my to-do list lately...everything seems to be falling into place :)  I even scored a free newborn photography package!    -finish basement - getting there...just one more closet door, touch ups and a few details left :) -move DS1 to new room -set...
I so haven't been around this week but came on to check and wow!   Madi - so excited for you! Hoping your labour/birth is going well or maybe has already happened :) Can't wait to hear more!   13pumpkins - Can't believe you are 35 weeks with triplets - You are a super mama for sure! I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I am also planning September babies... :)   AFM...I'm 36 weeks today! I took all the kids to the zoo this morning and am now putting my...
It must be such a huge relief to have some answers.  At least you can plan where to go from here and get more information.  Very happy to hear that babies are doing well!
I just wanted to chime in that I've seen the twintrexx posted elsewhere and never seen good reviews about it.    Personally, I could never get the hang of two at once in the moby, but I was also new to baby wearing...I plan to try it again this time.  It only works when they are very small.  I've tried two ring slings but find it very bulky and somehow always puts me off balance.  If it was a situation of needing to move everyone quickly from one place to another I...
I would say it's fine, but keep an open mind and be prepared that you may need to see one later in your pregnancy, depending on how things go.   For both my twin pregnancies, I started out with a midwife, and was transferred to a high risk unit with a MFM.  The transfer was because of a short cervix which increased concerns about preterm labour, although the first time I carried my babies to 38w2d and this time I'm 35w5d with no signs of impending labour yet!  It is...
Wow, crystal_buffaloe, you have definitely popped from 31 to 34 weeks!    My first pregnancy was a singleton but he's 11 and I didn't have any of my maternity stuff anymore...my last pregnancy was also a twin pregnancy, and while I used a lot of hand-me-downs at first, I outgrew everything, even the XL stuff I bought at the end.  Now, at 35 weeks, I have two shirts that just barely cover the belly...and the stretchy belly part of my maternity pants won't stay up...
Finally, some real progress!!     -finish basement - getting there...just one more closet door, touch ups and a few details left :) -move DS1 to new room -set up playroom -find a new van! -install carseats -wash baby clothes/blankets/etc. and organize -get second swing -buy newborn diapers -make freezer meals/muffins/breads -find baby names! - tentaively decided on two boys names' and one girls' name... -get DH to fix the glider -get a...
I am really loving seeing all the beautiful growing baby bellies on here!  It is amazing the transformation our bodies go through in creating new life :)   teegan - your photos never fail to make me smile :)   AnyaRose and Calpurnia - your photos make me want to get lovely glowing earth mama maternity portraits done...despite the fact that no matter who is taking the pictures I just look plain old huge and tired lol   Case in point - me at 35w2d with...
*hugs*  That is such a lot to deal with when you are this pregnant and have so much going on!  I really feel for you.  Miranda has some good suggestions - not sure when school starts up where you live but we have a few weeks left still and there are kids in the tween/young teen range who might be able to help you out and not cost a fortune.  I hope you can figure something out!