or Connect

Posts by mamalovex3

They are adorable!  I am loving all that hair :)  Hope you are all doing well!
Congrats mama and welcome to the world baby Mae!  I also love her name, very cute!  I am so glad that you are both doing well.  What a quick entrance - I had a very fast labour last time too, and think it wasn't all that bad of a way to go :)   Definitely a bit of a wake up for me...still getting odds and ends together here and I'll be 36 weeks on Saturday.
Congratulations!  Definitely sounds like a scary situation in that it was so sudden but glad to hear that everyone is doing well!  Take good care of yourself and those sweet babies :)  Looking forward to seeing pictures!
*hugs* I can very much sympathize with you.  I'm at 34 weeks and change and really feeling it - not fun :( Take it one day at a time and really give yourself a huge pat on the back for accomplishing something that most women never do  - carrying your twins this long!  Every day that they are growing inside you is another day that they are becoming stronger and more ready to meet you.  And think - when they do arrive, having had such a long and healthy gestation, they...
I think you covered all the essentials there.  We also had a few bouncy seats (http://www.babiesandkids.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/baby-einsteins-around-the-world-cradling-bouncer-1-470x470.jpg) that came in handy.  And we used our swing a lot, and ended up borrowing a second, but with my first we never used the swing so I think it depends on the baby.  I would maybe buy one and then decide if you need a second one.  Oh, and we had two regular boppy pillows that I...
sortacrunchy - I don't recall feeling out of breath until late 2nd tri/all of 3rd tri but experienced total and utter exhaustion in the first trimester of both twin pregnancies.  It's pretty common, just a double whammy from hormones and your body working hard to grow those babies :)  FOr me, it got a little better in the 2nd trimester but goes downhill from there...
  This is so strange because my midwife last time never asked me about my weight.  It was so nice to just be able to not worry about it for once.  I gained about 35 lbs.  This time around, my midwife always checks plus the high risk people at the hospital and I've gained about 45 already and just hit 34 weeks.  Don't worry about justifying your weight, all women gain differently, and even differently with each pregnancy.  As long as you're not eating junk all day, you're...
  Yes!  It is awesome.  It's definitely wider inside than our Grand Caravan was, which will make a huge difference for DS1 being stuck between 2 carseats on the back bench.  And it drives super smooth.  So happy we went with a Honda :)   -finish basement - getting there...just one more closet door, touch ups and a few details left :) -move DS1 to new room -set up playroom -find a new van! -install carseats -wash baby clothes/blankets/etc. and organize -get second...
 I went to a local store called Milkface and spent about $100 per bra.  The band thing was not an issue for me as my ribs did spread (apparently common in twin pregnancy).  Maybe you can find something online if you know your size?
I found out I was pregnant just after my girls' first birthday and I am finding it overwhelming to be be hugely pregnant (nearly 34 weeks now) with two 18 month olds.  We were also hoping for the single baby experience, but are having twins again (which is also wonderful! - but overwhelming).  I think that 3 years would be ideal, though of course these things are not always the way we plan them!   I do wonder if my experience would be different if I weren't expecting...