or Connect

Posts by mamalovex3

Hi ladies!  Glad to see that everyone is hanging in there despite hormones, heat and getting huge...   Much love to the mamas dealing with extra stress and pain this week.   On being uncomfortable - count me in!  I have this pain in my pelvis/groin, especially after sitting/laying down for awhile that makes it almost unbearable to walk.  I mentjoned it at my last appointment with the hospital people (my midwife is on vacation till next week) and they said it's...
Welcome to all the new mamas!    ifnotnowwhen - Congrats on your boys!  That is so exciting :)   xerxella - I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with so much stress and uncertainty.  I guess the good news is that you are being closely monitored and hopefully get more info on what exactly is the case soon.   QMtwins - Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough go of it lately...I wouldn't worry too much about the weight gain, every pregnancy is different...
Mothering Multiples by Karen Gromada and Having Twins by Elizabeth Noble are my favourites.
I am pregnant with my second set of twins, had a hospital birth with my first set and for various reasons, have no alternative but to have a hospital birth with this set.  One thing, depending on your own comfort level, is that despite "hospital policy" you can still refuse many interventions.  You will likely have to sign something saying that you understand the risks involved and that you are going against doctor's orders, but it can be an alternative route if there...
13pumpkins - Did you say you are still working at 31 weeks with triplets?!  That is amazing.  I can't even imagine getting up off the couch lol   I am looking into the pool at the Y - hopefully I can get some swim time with DS1 if my DH can free up some time to watch the girls for me :)
Judy - I hear you!  I generally do not like having my picture taken but I do love my pregnant belly and probably feel better about my pregnant body than at any other time in my life!    And no AC!!!  I can't imagine not having AC and being pregnant in this heat!
That is awesome about the latching!!  How exciting and what a sweet moment for you.  Hope things continue to go well :)
Seriously, we often plan halloween costumes knowing that snowsuits need to fit underneath!    And I love morning family cuddles too, that was my absolute favourite thing about cosleeping.  Something so special about waking up together with all the kids and just tickling and lounging together :)
You're right!  I went to the beach last week and it felt amazing.  The problem is that I spend most of my days alone with two 18 month olds...so swimming without another adult is pretty much a no go.  We do spend a lot of time in the backyard with the wading pool lol  
Judy - how do you always look so cute and pulled together?!  95% of the time I look a mess, with my belly poking out of my shirt, hair in a messy bun and bags under my eyes.  How do you do it??  Share your secret!