or Connect

Posts by bobbinbopbop

Imi.interested in using cloth pads after my next birth. We're not expecting yet but I'm trying to do a little legwork ahead of time. How do you figure out how much absorbency you need? And sizing seems difficult too. During my cycle I bleed heavy and without my cup I leak. I do not want lochia stains on all my undies and my bed!
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply my phone doesn't read the forums well and I don't use my laptop much unless the baby is asleep. It's too tempting a toy. lol    Quote: Originally Posted by s***yfirechick  She understands that "no" means she can't have or touch something - and will throw a fit occasionally.  My No's are very plain and simple, she gets 2 verbals and then is removed either to a different area or sometimes to her pack n play if she's...
My dd is 14 months old on wednesday. We'd been doing really well with telling her to use an inside voice and being firm and using firm looks to get her to stop screaming. All of a sudden it's back. Right now I feel like a broken record saying "use your inside voice" And she instead just screams in my face. Which makes me so frustrated and frankly angry! I don't want to be angry and I know some screaming is normal but not this much. Ad to that hubby was part of a...
I didn't Think Norrie would be such a hard teether. Teething at 3 months with 0 teeth till 10 months is rough! I'm praying ahead for my next one to not show any signs of teething till there is teeth. lol  I thought I'd be able to function on less sleep. I am terrible at it. And I'm mean. Thankfully she sleeps pretty good for her age.  I wish she was more cuddly but unfortunetly she decided she sleeps better on her own. I do too but I was looking forward to at least...
If you are going to get one they are not all created equal. I hate the ergo preformance carrier I borrowed from my SIL. I also found that Ergo's tend to have too high a back for my short shot. She's small for her age and seems to have a short body. Ergos cut into her face.  I also had issues with the seat being to wide and not supportive enough. No matter how tight I had it she wound up in the waist belt rather than the seat. I think this is due to her being small...
I had my first real cycle at 6 weeks. It wasn't bad but the second one was! Ugh. So yeah it's possible. I was nursing on demand, co-sleeping, the works. we did use a bottle once a week and paci's though.  Anywho it is possible. Everyone's body is different. My midwife said it just means I'm fertile. Which is something to be greatful for. 
My tips: When you start solids pick something other than banana's first. The resulting poop is really horrible. Work up to it. lol  You do not need a million pieces of clothing. Just lots of bibs and burp clothes. a baby tub isn't a necessity And that goes for nearly all the baby must haves.  If planning to breastfeed pick a cover for your pillow that makes you happy when you look at it. It will be your friend for a long time.  Trusting your instinct is more...
I would charge a bit more for the animal ears(what if someone wants rabbit ears?) but otherwise looks good! 
I got my first period at 6 w pp. nd have had 4 total since Norrie was born. She spits a bit more th first day but otherwise no issues. just drink lots of fluids if you are worried. 
One of the mom's from my facebook group had a similar issue and used the bottle nipple as a paci for a few weeks to get the baby used to it. She said it worked great and he will now take a bottle though he prefers right from the tap. ;)