or Connect

Posts by MunchkinMama

The results are back! "[...] the probability of the twins being identical is 99.9996%" Cool .
Oh my god Leah, your boys are so CUTE!!! Aarrrgh, I wanna eat them up ! And my guess with yours is MZ, definately.   I called the DNA people last week, and they reckon the results should be coming any day now. We'll see... I asked the lady if she could tell me the results over the phone, and she happily replied Oh no, I really can't, although I'm looking straight at them right now! I mumbled that that was a bit mean, to which she replied Indeed, but I think...
Congratulations!! Oh, that's so wonderful, and your husband must just feel awesome to be able to get some sleep again! Enjoy it as long as it lasts
We should have gotten the results about a week ago, but still nothing! And now with the easter break... A little frustrating. Will call them after the easter holiday's to kick their butts a bit, and then let y'all know once we've got an answer My guess is becoming more and more id too, but we'll see.   A very happy easter to you all!              
Oh, this must be really difficult for you! I know how hard it is to find a wonderful nanny who clicks with your family, of course you don't want to loose her!   But, realisticly, in my opinion: I don't think it's doable for her. Or anyone! No way!! (Sorry for being so blunt)   The first 3 months (at least!), with all the twin moms I've ever met, are usually just about survival. Just getting through the day and taking care of those two babies takes up all the time...
First of all: Congratulations on your beautiful brand new babies!   We took the boys out as soon as i was able to walk again, which from memory took about 2 weeks or so. I didn't have a c-section, but my pelvic bones had separated during the birth, so I couldn't move for a while. DH and i would both have one baby in the sling each, and go for walks and even to restaurants, anything to get us out, every day. Ours weren't on any sort of routine until they hit about 4...
Yeah. I hated having twins, A LOT in the first 3 month, and still quite a bit until they were about nine months old. I only have the two, so I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be for you, but I found it so bloody hard! I was absolutely sleep deprived, exhausted, and just overwhelmed with having to care for these two wonderful and very needy little people ALL the time, no breaks, just me doing everything, day after day after day. Everyday I'd think and...
Sooo, we've finally decided to get the dna test to see weather our boys are identical or fraternal. Fun!!   It'll still be at least two weeks until we get the results, so I thought let's pass the time by guessing what it will be!     Here's what makes me think they might be ID:   -for the first 3 months we could barely tell them apart (lucky Ethan's got a birthmark on his forehead!) -If they just wear nappies I have to have a really close look to figure...
...And I'm so thrilled I found you!   A community of people with similar parenting ideals as me AND twins. Awesome.   Have been spending the last week reading through old posts, and just feel so glad and happy and excited that there're a bunch of like minded people in the same boat. And you know? Ever since I've found this forum and started reading a lot... I feel suddenly pretty awesome about being a twin mom! I've got this happy bubbly and proud feeling...