or Connect

Posts by jbk21

Hi ladies.  I just wanted to poke my head in and offer an apology.  I should have never broken the bond of trust that we have here, and I regret it very much.  It was a really stupid thing to do.  Those of you who know me in real life know that I am a person of character and integrity, and unfortunately what happened a few months ago does not reflect that.  I don't have an excuse.  I have learned from my mistake.  I am so sorry to those who my words have hurt.  I could...
Yeah, people used to not wear seatbelts at all. I'm failing to see why that makes it acceptable. Know better and do better. Children die from improper carseat usage. Sorry i think it is a big deal.
I think Becky and I are handling it well via PM.  Everyone can get back to the regularly scheduled programming. 
Those are the rules I've read.   Yeah, 7 out of 10 parents use them incorrectly.  I don't think that makes it okay.
Becky I am seriously concerned about your kids.  I have seen photos from last summer and the beginning of this month that are extremely, extremely concerning.  You don't have to believe me, that's fine.  You can continue to call me names if you want, but you should be calling your local resources right now.
Becky, I have heard your online excuses for all of this for a long time.  Call the FD.  Figure out the carseats.  
I don't want to post the photo here, but the pic of her children in their carseats is extremely concerning.  The 3 year old has no shoulder strap whatsoever, and the baby has only one shoulder strap with the chest buckle down by his bellybutton.
  It's not about putting you down.  Asking for help is very, very difficult.  I can appreciate that.  People are concerned about your kids' safety because of photos you posted.  You may not have known it was wrong then, but you do now so I'm glad to see you are fixing it.  
I'm here to be sure her kids get the things they need to be safe.  I think we can all agree on that.
No Sara, Becky knows what it's about and it's not just the carseats, though that is the most pressing issue at this point for her children's safety.