or Connect

Posts by Cananny

Had to share this cute moment I caught today
Omg max that pic is great ( it's gage though Finn is bald lol) East we have a weekly meet up if you pm Me your Facebook info I can add you to our group.. It's been great to get out with our babies!! This page is full of cuteness... Edie is so big now!!!!
Esenbee... One of my boys has always been a tummy sleeper... Do what feels right to you
Isa.. when we had foster kids we had a mini crib set up and often DP nanny kid napped in it and slept over night a few times in it.. he was 2 and big.. i think they learn and usually take comfort in the small space.. if she seems happy in there and is not climbing out.. I suggest letting her be.. 16 mo in a bed is early... our ped suggests cribs as long as you possibly can.. that being said are u sure a bigger crib wont fit? we have a small room and fit 3 full cribs.. the...
Esenbee ugh so frustrating that you don't have great breast feeding support ... My Nicu stay was amazing and the nurses were so great ... They all handled my breasts at some point and we worked hard at bf... My issue was milk not coming in much:( I had 34 weekers and if u need some one to talk to pm me on FB ... Hang in there Hi everyone else
Can I be included too.. another triplet mama~     Triplet's  names: August Michael ( 5 pounds) Gage Daniel ( 4 lbs 14 oz and Finn Edward 3 lbs 5 oz) Gestational age upon arrival: 34 weeks  Fraternal/Identical: Fraternal boys Time in in hospital (if applicable):  15 days, 17 days and 21 days Anything else you want to share: give us a picture now please : they are 5.5 months now and so much fun.. hey are very different from each other .... I love waking up...
Seraf the bracelets are something DP wanted. its part of the mexican heritage ( since they are half and so is she) she had one as a baby so she really wanted them to have one too) I love them!   Esenbee.. no they are not identical but do have some similar features.. Gage has much more Dainty features... where August has a longer face and diff eyes :) Im glad they look like siblings   Isa..so sorry about bed time.. all i can say is be consistent.. and hopefully...
Hello   Back from our very long and enjoyable trip to AZ.. it was 11 days without DP and I am tired... LOL... the boys were awful on drive down . we left at their bed time.. and spent about 5 hours crying off and on.. it was hard... now on way home ( day time) was MUCH better.. they slept and rarely cried... go figure.. I had fun intoducing them to family and friends.. and we got to meet Desert Sunsets and her DP and their gorgeous daughter Everleigh   The babies...
Hello   July already.. time is going by really fast.. the boys are 4.5 months old and getting more fun each day.. They are happy boys who are talking and laughing.. all 3 are rolling over and reaching for toys and putting them in their mouths.. they are sleeping better.. but its hard because they wake at diff times at night.. we stopped waking them at same time.. in order to hopefully allow their natural body rythm do its thing.. so 3 babies waking 3 diff times.. its...
Max:) again congrats!!! I think Seraf started this up again not to long ago:) welcome !!!