or Connect

Posts by Cananny

The boys are labeled abc and they may or may not come out that way... It's why we decided to name them once they r coming out! I have met other twin and triplet moms both gay and not.. We just met a lesbian couple who had triplets a week ago! They live close by so we are excited to have our trios hang out! We also have a queer mama and papa play group! Lots of support ... It's the reason we stayed here... We r contemplating moving once they are older but love our...
The boys will be named as they come out... So the 1 st baby out will be Gage, the 2 nd will be August and 3 rd will be Finn... That's the order we picked their names so its easiest to us:) The biggest challenge is sleep... And getting out .. I'm such an on the go person I wonder how having three babies is going to impact that... I'm going stir crazy now and I'm only on mod bed rest ... So we plan to try and get a pretty rigid schedule right from the get go... P.s. boys...
HI   Do you work currently.. if so are you going to be a SAHM once LO arrives?  How do you think your animals will react to a baby in the house? have they been around kids before?
MAX.. a girl.. wohoooo.. are you on your way to nevada yet?    We really wanted a baby in the year of the dragon.. I am the year of the dragon.. and this year was extra special.. but the ONLY way these boys will be dragons is if they are born by Feb 8th or 9th.. I mean that could happen... but more than likely they will be snakes...    I think the doctor would do another shot but it would be a fight.. and even though i really dont like him.. he is one of the...
Thanks everyone .. Yes lots of babies in here!!! Seraf... Well my 1 at doctor who I loved and was crushed when I had to change thanks to insurance bs gave me first one at. 24 w and said I should repeat at 30 w... Well new doctor who I really don't like but have no other choice said no to second shot that I don't need it that there's be time before delivery if we went before 32 weeks.. He said it can impact brain development ect.. So I guess I won't be getting it ... He...
 28 weeks .. we are at a big milestone for triplets.. 6 more weeks to go.... 
28 weeks today.. a big milestone for triplets. out next is 30 weeks.. im growing away!   Bigfoot.. sorry Mrs is having tough time with morning sickness.. I am sooo thankful I did not have to deal with it at all.. A few weeks ago  i was having some nausea after eating but that has subsided.. I hope she finds some relief   Seraf.. Glad Soren seems to be mending.. And glad Sarah advocated what was right for your guys son!   Max.. you must be going crazy with...
Ok holy triple post.. i think my computer was having issues.. sorry i dont know how i can delete the extra ones..  we have about 6 doulas who are in training and need hours who will be coming after babies are home from hospital.. and we have 2 who volunteered to be in the delivery room.. I def want my partner to go with the boys to the NICU.. and Ill have the doula with me.. :)
I had never given much thought to having one.. because I have to have a c section.. but my DP is scared to death of being in there when babies come out.. and I am very anxious and not good at keeping calm.. so one of our good friends is a L/D nurse at the hospital we will deliver and she offered to be my doula.. she knows me and will hopefully help keep me calm during the surgery..   I have found there are a lot of volunteer doulas as well!
I had never given much thought to having one.. because I have to have a c section.. but my DP is scared to death of being in there when babies come out.. and I am very anxious and not good at keeping calm.. so one of our good friends is a L/D nurse at the hospital we will deliver and she offered to be my doula.. she knows me and will hopefully help keep me calm during the surgery..   I have found there are a lot of volunteer doulas as well!