or Connect

Posts by Cananny

Sorry double post love the iPhone! Lol
I can only wear vans slip ons I bought a bigger size and they are easy enough to put on with my swollen feet! Carmen so great to see your bean growing! August is a great month to be born ! Steph ...your LO is so cute! Love the expressions she makes... I hope your supply goes up! I've read it can take 12 weeks for supply to come in...I've done a lot if reading regarding bf lately because ill be attempting to pump and possibly nurse the boys... Desert... As always ever...
Max I love love love the diono/sunshine kids radian carseats... They hold 5 lbs to 120 lbs ( some are 100 lbs) it is one of the more exp seats but I prefer over britax ... It is super sturdy and it's narrow so it takes up much less space !!! I've had them in my car for nanny kids the last five years and have gotten many others to love them just as much!!! We will buy them for the boys once out of infant carseats!!! Strollers... I like maclaren they fold up nice and are...
Our pregnancy is on hyper speed ,, thats what my DP says... since we are having 3 babies.. we will deliver ( hoping and god willing) at the end of Febuary at a little over 34 weeks.. So we have had a lot less time to prepare...    But the babies nursery is ready .. we got the final piece we were waiting for ( handmade quilts we ordered for their cribs) we have lots of clothes ( up to a size 2t.. we have been very blessed) and bottles and so on..    things are so...
My complaints..    The pressure is soooo intense..carrying three puts alot of pressure early on   I love feeling the boys kick and like Bambi all 3 of ours have anterior placentas so at 26w4d  Im just starting to feel them more but ive been told to lie on my side.. well when i lie on right side.. baby C gets mad and starts kicking up a storm.. when i rotate to my left.. Baby B gets grumpy and kicks me.. Baby A is down low and he casually kicks me .. I am like...
Hello from the boredom of "bed rest" I am thankful I am only on modified and can still get up to shower.. i can even run an errand a day.. ( that about all I can handle before I am 100 percent wiped out)    Isa.. thank you.. I feel DP and I are more prepared than most .. but we have also not been sleep deprived except for the 2 short term foster babies.. So I wonder how we will function with a lot less sleep... and im sorry you and DP were sick.. I finally am better...
Seraf.. I only expect this from you.. LOL.. you managed to find a way to wear 3... I dont think Im brave enough to wear all three,, Ive done two in a sling.. and that was not comfy! LOVE the video!!
Happy New Years I think Max is due jan 19 th or so!!! Weare scheduled for feb 25th!!!! I can't believe we get to meet these boys soon!!!!!
Babies are stubborn even in utero...   All night baby C has been active tonight and i was feeling him kick pretty actively.. well every time i told DP to feel him.. he would stop.. Baby B did the same thing 2 nights ago...    She has yet to feel any of the babies.. though I have not felt Baby A much myself.. hes pretty low and is much less active than the other 2 :P
LOL I am measuring  35 weeks for a singleton.. But there are 3 babies in here! :)