or Connect

Posts by Cananny

Thread crashing to say Congrats Brite...she is gorgeous and so glad she's here ...great job mommies!!!!!!
CARMEN.... CONGRATS....fx for a sticky bean!!!!!!!
Hey just have a second to update.. Still No AF but My DR is awesome and called me and had my prescription to the pharmacy in about ten minutes.. No pregnancy test needed.. stupid nurses %&^%&^%...   Carmen yes DP and I can both still nanny and take the kids to work and the state pays for child care so they will go to pre-school of some sort as well depending on ages. My job is changing in Sept and I will only be part time.. I am trying to figure out how to make it...
DP wants a girl.. I wanted a girl forever.. but DP loves to have the girls in matching everything so uh we might go broke with having a girl :)    In all seriousness we are just happy with a BABY :)
MrsPP.. sorry for the BFN :( Hugs    Carmen.. FX this will be your cycle.. I hope you can find a way to relax and the rest of the TWW flies by for you~   Darth.. Yay for no shipping costs..and i am so sorry for the timing.. I understand about finances.. and the thoughts of taking a break are so frustrating I am sure.. I am going to cross everything for you that August is your month!!!!    Krista .. I too am crossing everthing for you.. August is right around...
Pride here is big and I really do not care for BIG crowds of drunk people.. or big crowds for that matter. I used to go when i first moved here 10 yrs ago.. The last few I either skipped or volunteered.. I do enjoy the dyke march and seeing the sisters ( a group of people who are fabulous) but other than that.. I am not a fan.. DP has never been and never wants to. Last year we went to a small town on the russian river for PRIDE and it was amazing.. small.. meaningful...
Hello everyone I have been so quiet this month it seems.. I have enjoyed a month of no medications.. and have really tried to not think of TTC. it was a nice break of sorts I am waiting for AF to show up.. i will start prometrium on Monday if she is not here by then. Dp is a nanny for our friends daughter ( the ones who just got preg again and are now splitting up) well they moved into own apts last week and the baby ( 19 months) is a bit of a wreck.. all the back n...
Movies...   We saw what to expect when you are expecting that was pretty funny ! Better than I thought it would be.. Also saw Mirror Mirror with Julia Roberts.. was not impressed with it..Saw the Hunger games .. but I didnt read the book so I can not compare...  Im taking the kids to see Madagascar 3 tomorrow !  Harry Potter is another favorite I also love "but I'm a cheerleader.. DP had never seen it so about 6 mo ago I got it for her and had her watch it...
QQOTD   This weekend was busy.. Fri night had an overnight with my little buddy who is 8 weeks now.. he kindly let me have 3 hrs chunks of sleep :)   Then yesterday we sat in our very LONG and kinda boring foster adopt class.. the worst part was the metal folding chairs.. next week I am for sure bringing my comfy camp chair to sit in.. i mean 6 hrs in a metal chair.. We did meet a very cool lesbian couple and they told us they TTC and said it was way to emotional...
QQOTD #2   I am reading nothing at the moment though i have about 5 book waiting for me to jump in.. I have not had any time to actually read.. ive been so busy with extra work and mom visiting.. I have a problem of when i pick up a book.. i do not put it down.. I will read the whole thing in a day..      QQOTD # 3.. We joined the Y and try to make it at least 2 x a week..I also chase many toddlers all day long .. I enjoy swimming and now that it is warmer out...