or Connect

Posts by Cananny

COOKIE.... FX for a good transfer.. would you like to be added to the list? where should I add you? Tell us about yourself more if you care to share!!!!     MTN..I do not kmow much about the #'s but FX the little bean stays nice and snug!     INVIT.. Nice to see you pop in here.. i agree with what you say 100 percent!..     Hi everyone else.....   is everyone moved who wants to be?    
Happy Wends..   Alot of us are getting close to the end of our TWW ..myself included....     How is everyone feeling who is still in the TWW? Pokey ? NoRes ( DP) others?     Carmen.. sorry for the BFN! But it is still a few days early so FX still.. I was also wanting a 2012 baby ( year of the dragon .. I am a the year of the dragon, so I really had hoped our baby would be a dragon baby) I know if I am preg now I could have my 2012 baby.. but more than...
threadcrashing to say welcome baby Edith.. she is so cute and does look like you alot Isa! love her hair!!!   smilling..no he has to cook a few more weeks! cant believe you are almost ready to have him... 
congrats MTN.. FX for a sticky bean!! 
Hello from the lovely 2ww ....   Sorry I have been MIA the past few day.. but I have been dog tired.. and a bit on the grouchy side :) Today I am still tired but getting through the day.. not much else to report here.. tired and tummy has been gurgling a bit.. food does not sound that great ( well not any thing good anyways..) Ive been on a total junk craving . Ughh!    there are alot of us in the TWW together.. there is going to be lots of bfp!!   Pokey.. i...
Nos.. Your bean is def snuggling in for a stay.. Are you excited it could be twins or scared?     Welcome Amanda..NW will ship without DR signanture.. I second Angela about TSBC.. we love them!! a plus for me is they are local.. and I can pick up!   Sorry for missing others.. I am pretty tired today~   AFM.. IUI was today at 830.. my cervix was completly open!! and the sample went right in! Re warned me with this many follicles the chance for multiples goes...
Evening all     Mrs2.. I am on injectables this cycle for the 1st time.. and yes a BIG PITA but worth it as I have had excellent results!  I am also on Metformin 3 x a day.. However I can not take it during day.. I have to do right before i go to bed.. otherwise I am really sick..I also get really thirsty and feel very dehydrated in the mornings.. I drink a ton from 10 pm on!!  I think injectables were the least side effects of any med I have been on. so that made...
Hey everyone...   Gelly.. I am so sorry to hear this was a BFN :( big hugs   Esenbee.. sorry you have to take a small break.. hope to see you back on board very soon!!!   Carmen..yay for moving towards the TWW..    Hopeful.. Im hoping to see a BFP in the next day or so from you.. :)    Sorry if Ive missed anyone..   Is everyone moved now?   AFM.. sorry ive been lagging on my upkeep.. its been a long busy week.. My older nanny kids are on...
NOS ( thats all i got for now) .... BUT AGAIN I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!     Today was a mess.. i went to get the blood work that had to be done by 730 am.. and i get to lab and there was no order for the lab.. so luckily DP was off today and was able to go pick up my kids I nanny for since I was stuck at the lab.. then had to go back at 945 for my U/S.. ... I am on last day of Clomid and then today I started the Menapur...
nores....omg omg....im.so beyond thrilled...im on my phone so to.hard to type...ill post veggies and personals later!!!!!!!!!! but saw this and i'm so over the moon for you......