or Connect

Posts by Cananny

Morning all...   Sky Sorry for the BFN.. Healing thoughts and strength to you as you take a break and good luck on finding a new landing pad...   welcome Ana! FX for you and your DP!   Carmen. FX.. those sound like good signs and the adoption sounds wonderful.. DP wants to adopt.. I want to wait to see if I cant get preg first!   Desert I would like to see them as well.. I love home made items :) And Yay for smiley face.. Happy...
Hi everyone ! I had my re appt y esterday with u/s ...my lining was really thick....and she guessed ny body tried to get preg...an early m/c ...I'm going to start prometrium next week..to push my cycle past Christmas when we are in Az ....this is such a good sign that one med cycle and it starting to work...I remain cautious ..yet hopeful..... Desert..we are driving from sf to Goodyear on the 23 staying till 2nd.....are u renting cabin in flagstaff? Maybe if timing works...
Desert. I wanted to add that I am so happy to see you and DP are back in the game! Here is hoping for thread keepers luck... Can you move me to waiting for AF/Waiting to O?   I have an appt on Friday with my RE .. she wants to do an U/S and then if AF has not come.. start the provera to make that evil AF come.. We are going to be in AZ( Hi desert) for a little over a week for christmas break and I am hoping to have all this fall before we leave.. or after we come...
Such wonderful news krista !!!!!!!!!!:
more meds.. she said prometreum ? 
Blood test was neg...still no AF ...they want me in for another test today.....just to be sure....then they will force AF so I can plan next cycle I thank u guys for all the love n support ....looking fwd to trying again.....
I haven't done another hpt...I didn't want to buy another one ...lol figured is know soon enough
No news....called re yesterday ..left mssg....safe to assume the office was closed...ill harass them again Monday.....still no AF...... Fingers crossed sky !
Happy thanksgiving friends ..... I took a blood test Tuesday afternoon.....still waiting for results, still no af.....I am 16dpo... We are at dp parents who aren't exactly thrilled about their daughter being gay....each visit they seem to be a little more welcoming.......
Broke down n tested ...bfn as I thought called re she wants me do blood test in am.....I'm ok and know it might take time ......so I'm in a good space about it