or Connect

Posts by Cananny

Ive been MIA .. taking some time to process and figure out where we go from here...   i thank you for all your support and kind words.. it means a lot to know i have that in this group...   dp and i are having a pretty hard time. we are very short with one another.. and i feel we are drifting apart.how do u go from planning a family to.. saying she is done... .... i know TTC is on the back burner for her.. and I've not brought it up since our fight last week.. We...
PLEASE move us to taking a break/figuring things out....   I am angry, i am upset. i am heartbroken,, i am sad...   dp has come to the decision that we are not going to try.. she wants /needs a break... we had a huge fight.. I can not fight her on this any more.. it is tearing us apart.. at this point.. can we even survive this...  I feel as if i have to mourn the baby we will never have... DP says maybe in a month from now or 2 months or 6 or a yr.. I will...
Hello..... 5g and gelly, yeledov..and anyone else I missed.....so sorry about bfn:'( dp and I are in central valley (fresno)taking care of a few loose ends for her and at same time caring for her 20 mo old nephew..his mom wanted to go away for few days...we sure have gotten plenty experience over last 3 days and nights with a very loud, and over talkative, and quite the handful ..little guy....he has run us to exaustion by 9 pm !! ..(though I'm tired, I'm.unable...
Thanks everyone ! Sara can u please beat her up..she's mean and un welcomed here !!!! I'm not sure when I will actually get to start ..I started the met last night so we will see ..I've also forced myself to get to the gym....now that Kids are back in school..I have time..... I live 10 mins from.SF ....you can all come visit what fun that would be
AF showed her unwelcomed face this morning...... Dp is sad this time .....on to more trying
hello... we are 10DP0.... just some cramping yesterday but no signs of AF.... Id really like her to stay away :) I can not keep up with all the personals.. however welcome newbies.. I joined in April sometime and the support has been wonderful!  even have met a few people IRL from the boards!   Today we are meeting another couple from the boards.. wohoo.. it is nice to have support here and IRL...     AFM.. I have severe PCOS and have basically not ovulated in...
  Nores:  Nice sample meant it was a good amount.. LOL.. I can not even look at the stuff.. let alone smell it.. the 1st time we insem I vomited everywhere.. LOL.. So DP is nice enough to get it all set up for us~ We are doing ok.. DP is still really unsure of actually being pregnant... we try not to talk much of it these days and just go about our month until time for insems.. we are looking into the process of foster-adopt... it takes time and we need to move into a...
ISA... No just one insem this month... due to KD not being available.. DP O so late... we were really thankful he was so nice to drive down ( he lives over an hr away) and bring it to us!!  It was a very nice sample though :) hehe     Yeah for Hot dates tonight!!! Looking forward to having indian food .. See you around 645 !!!!
HI   Can you move us to the TWW... we insemmed last night around 6 pm.. it was nice and relaxed .. and for the 1st time none came back out.. wohooo.... I left the syringe in place for DP.. she took it out after about 10 minutes... I am focusing on the positives and hope this can be our month!    Handerson... keep testing.. we had thought DP was not going to O.. and she did 7 days later than she should have,, I am glad we kept testing though for sure... We also...
Hi all Mi time for personals......but dp finally O today!!!! Funy thing is...all last month, this month I have been saying its going to be a bday baby......low n behold today is my bday....dp got a big ol happy face about 7 pm.....sadly our donor isn't free until tomorrow night.....is that to late ??? I think we will b ok but are only getting one try this month ...kd has been waiting since the 7th.....so we can't b to upset he is not free until tomorrow.. Dp surprised me...