or Connect

Posts by Cananny

Good Sunday everyone..   .prettyisa.. sounds like your trip was fun ... my DP says she could never be a stay at home mom either.. i on the other hand think I would love it!   desert: Good to know about the monitor.. we are still going to use the OPK sticks just as a back up.. Fingers crossed for a surprise BFP   sara: when are you insem aprox? And yay for a trigger shot... i have wondered about that for DP   rainbow: welcome and here is some positive...
Hey all...   DP and I are still waiting to O.. Her cycle is being stubborn. This really will be a birthday insem if her O keeps delaying...... If we do not get pregnant this month our friends have lent us an Ovacue http://www.ovacue.com/ monitor.. this thing is like 400.00 ... Maia Midwifery actually said it is the best one and most accurate.. We are excited to use this to pin point ovulation ... we have to start using it on 2nd day of her cycle...   We have...
Sara..   we should be insem sometime late next week.. very close to my b day.. I would love a little b day baby :):)  when do you expect to insem?    
wanted to stop back and say thank you to every one of you who listened. who replied.. We are talking things through, she expressed she is scared that this will change us.. she is scared of giving birth .. of how it will hurt... we have had a nice few days.... and come to a sort of resolution   we are going to pursure foster-adopt take some of the classes, ect.. and still TTC.. she feels if some of the pressure is taken off of her she might feel more relaxed and calm...
As some of you know I am partnered with my DP and we started TTC 6 months ago... it has been an emotional journey for her . ( she in one to carry)   We took July off ( for some travel and R and R) and are supposed to be waiting for O right now   Back story... ( so sorry for jumping all over) .. I have severe PCOS and though I have tried.. ive never been able to ovulate) and DP knew when we got together I wanted kids.. so did she.. we both want a family..  DP...
Hi all.... Been mia but lurking ...dp and I enjoyed the last month off...she's scared to.jump back on after a relaxing month.....but we are waiting to O so can you move us Carmen? Not lots of time for personals ... Desert I'm from az grew up in lake havasu ! ..live in ca now..but am always up pretty late as well!!! Baby dust to all in tww !!!
My bday is the 16th ...dp is due to ovulate sometime around the 7th....yay for bday babies!!!! Fx for you and my dp
Sara....sorry about bfn...when your bday? We will b trying for bday babies together! Ad astra..Fx that it was to early to test ! Dp and I met online ..talked for many many hours for about a month, met and the rest was history!
HI Everyone   We just got back from the new obgyn and it was a bit frustrating.. her answer was. DP is young, ovulates regularlym has no reason to think she would not get preg.. did not feel we need to do any blood work, ect.. that we should rely only on the OPK.. and keep trying... then in 6 more months we can re evaluate.. well that news dod not really sit well with DP.. Im in the mind frame that it just takes time.. and i mostly agree with doc.. it DOES take...
We are also taking July off for a much needed break!!! And we are heading to a great weekend of camping when dp would be ovulating!!!!yay for great timing carmen.....and Congrats for bfp one mom!!!!!