or Connect

Posts by Cananny

can i just say DP is CRANKY.. Oh my.. she is a super emotional mess.. Im really going to be having some words with AF is this is her way of messing with us..  DP is usually not in funks or moody but today she said shes mad that we are not preg yet and wants to be mad about it.. so Im letting her.. I know this is super stressful for her and Im just being supportive...    The last few days until we test are going to be long....      FX for you carmen.. Great...
We r11dpo and dp doesn't wanna test yet.....but she's been having a sore back..still extra tired, and threw up yesterday and today...if AF is screwing around I'm gonna wring her neck!!!! I agree we need some bfp around here !!!!!
  We have not tested.. I was wrong with how many DPO we are.. we are only 8dpo now... In the haste of my car accident I kinda lost track.. DP is feeling just tired, not sleeping much at night, says her tum feels weird.. So we will test in a week or so.... Our weather here has been insane as well.. sun, rain, cloudy, rain.. UHHH hello.. summer can you please come now.. Im kinda over the rain... Today we took DP kids she nannies for to a Kids fest.. they got to ride...
We are 9DPO and DP feels sick.. for the 1st time since we have been TTC she said i feel pregnant.... We are not going to test until AF is late.. we are both just taking things one day at a time!  No real signs other that her being super queezy and not sleeping at night.... We will test soon enough though.. I am hoping after our last week and a half of car accident, DP car was side swiped while parked at work, and totalling my car.. we could really use some happy good...
I am so very sorry krista...you and dp are in my thoughts!!!! Much love and healing ..enjoy the Russian river as much as you can this weekend...xoxoxoxo
It is very hard to leave , I luckily work 3 mins away so get to pop in on them often!!! I'm feeling tons better and wasnt able to go to chiropractor ...its pretty exp without ins covering...but I did go to pys therapy and will for next 4 weeks......
my kids.. PIP, SCOUT AND SHELBY
QOTD: I really do not fit into any one category.. I say I am queer.. I appear more butch because i have short usually bleached or hot pink fo hawk /spiked hair and almost always wear jeans and t shirts ( I am a career nanny) I live in my vans slip ons~ But I am not into sports or fixing things....I gave been know on occasion to put on a skirt just to get reactions~ LOL last year on my b day I went super femme with heels, make up, skirt and corset.. needless to say...
Thank you I am still in quite a bit of pain.. going back to dr tomorrow and demanding x rays of my hip.. feeling like something is really wrong.. I can not walk for long without feeling like I am going to fall its very frustrating for me as well as DP... she has been having to do everything for me... as far as a new car.. nope.. I owe about 5,000 still and KBB is about 5200 sooo I will have a paid of piece of metal... Luckily i live 2 mins from work and DP does not need...
thank you..it was very scary... the kids were not even fased though!!!. It is my hip and muscles been to er and the doc ( not my reg doc as he was not in) and no one would do anything but pain meds.. I was so upset I do not just want more meds.. I am going to my doc tomorrow ( hoping he is in) and going to demand x rays as I can hardly move. And my hips feel like they are knocked out of place.. I know my body and know this is more than muscle spasms as the doc wanted to...