or Connect

Posts by Cananny

CONGRATS.. welcome babies... lets get this baby boom started!!!! Our boys are 5 weeks old tomorrow!! time flies.. we are all home and I am sooooo loving them and love being a mama!!!!
Hello     Seaf.. So sorry to hear of the break in .   Onemom..I cant believe S is a year old!    Esher.. congrats on good Betas!   Knitting.. you are very close!! Cant wait to see your little ones!   Planet.. hope u guys find a good sleeping solution..   Sorry I cant keep up...But Hi to everyone else     AFU..our babies are ONE month old already.. and all are home.. Gage finally joined us on wends.. I am so happy to be not going back and...
Hello   I really have no time to read.. so I am very much out of the loop.. but I know you are all getting close to meeting your LO... is everyone excited....:)   Our babies are almost a month old now.. and as of yesterday we are ALL home.. I am soo beyond happy.. and tired... that they are all home :)   Here is a few pics to enjoy!    
...                         Hello.. here are some recent pics of the boys! We are almost 3 weeks old.. And our little guy Finn is coming home tomorrow.. his brothers are still having a few apneas and will hopefully be home next week. We are all doing well.. I am pumping like crazy and 2 of the boys nurse off and on.My milk supply is very low.. like 2-3 oz a day.. I am taking domperidone and a bunch of herbs i am...
enjoy!!!            
This is just a drive by post to say Finn is coming home tomorrow!!!! Our smallest baby has done the best! He's eating a lot and just hit the 4 lb mark today !!! im ready for all to b home and it saddens me that gage and August are still here.. The drs think by end if next week.... ill post pics later they will b 3 weeks old Sunday :)
Hello   I have just a few to say hello before heading out to see the boys!   Hi to everyone..   Knitting .. very cute photo and glad your showers were fun!   Isa.. glad you had a nice week in So Cal.. next time you should visit us in No Cal :)   Sorry I cant keep up :) But I am reading and thinking of you all       The boys are doing well.. growing and gaining weight.. Gage is having some reflux and is miserable.. I spend a lot of time holding...
Here are some new pics of the boys.. they are 9 days old today!      
Hello   I am home after 2 weeks in the hospital.. Sadly the boys are still there but the dr does not expect them to be there very long (2-3 weeks) All babies are thriving and starting to eat and nurse..  I am pumping but not getting very much :( I just keep pumping is my motto.. The irony is before I had them  up to the day they were born I had NO intention of putting them to the breast.. but August took the lead and latched by himself when I was holding him.. and...
Thank you everyone we are pretty smitten !!   seraf ... The boys came out not in order ... So a ended up as August ... The biggest... B who was C in utero was the 2nd biggest Gage and Finn was last making him C he had the two vessel cord (SUA)  none of boys have feeding tubes but they will prob get them today.. So far August has nursed a little ... gage is still on c pap he gets lazy and forgets to breathe .. Finn our tiny boy is off Cpap and doing well despite his...