or Connect

Posts by BridgeBird

Hi I'm looking for a book that is NOT a parenting book that focuses soley on senses development- especially taste and smell. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thank you so much
Wow! I would love to do this too- what program are you using? I've got to do this! Could you provide more in depth instructions?
Wow! I would love to do this too- what program are you using? I've got to do this! Could you provide more in depth instructions?
Could you tell me how to make a hand salve? I would love to do this as well...!!! I've been googling it and can't come up with much as far as truly natural and organic
oops I didnt mean to post the same picture more than once- I didnt see it appear so I posted again. I was using my phone to post. Now how do I delete? Ps I like that germ costume. How cute!
lego men? very sweet! what cheer
Tackling a skunk costume as a first time sewing sure was interesting- my sweetie excitedly sniffling and babbling from the floor as I opened the pattern and googled definitions to all the sewing terms online. He sure was a good sport; confused as he was, looking left and right, and questioning what foreign object mama was strapping to his curly little head. All the comotion did not cause him to cease to drop a few bombs for us. What gifts :-)  
Our sweet little 168 day old (not even 6 months) stinker of a baby boy. And my first ever sewing project and costume! It must have been the material supporting him- this was the first time he sat without support long enough for a photo!
                                                                                                                                                                                            Our sweetest heart tends to be quite the stinky boy- yet adored he is! I have never sewed before and was unfamiliar with all of the sewing terms. When I opened the skunk pattern, I knew I was in for it! He was a young trooper as I fastened that "foreign object" around his head! He...
168 days old!